PS3?

maurjen

8 minutes ago, maurjen said:

ah okay guess theres no physical 

Actually, there is.

Even in my third world country we have physical release.

https://www.amazon.com/Persona-5-PlayStation-3-Standard/dp/B01GKHJP4I/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1491360275&sr=1-1&keywords=Persona+5+PS3

• Like 1

On 4/5/2017 at 10:26 PM, starcrunch061 said:

This thread is hilarious. 

well not everyone went to ps4 straight away. In fact not everyone can afford another console and when you see that Persona 5 seem to be in ps3 those who are a fan of it are bound to see if its available in  ps3

• Like 2

6 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Yes, but that's not what made the thread hilarious. What made it hilarious is that you started by saying that there was no confirmation, but there was. Then, you said no EU, but there was. Then, you said no physical, but there was. 

It just read humorously to me. No insult intended. xD

I came to the store they keep telling me there was none at least none in Australia so far they even go as far as showing me a box showing ps4 only

On ٥‏/٤‏/٢٠١٧ at 0:54 PM, Cielle said:

I'm surprised it still came out for ps3 but that's pretty cool.

I don't know what are you talking about, this game is originally a ps3 game, they announced the ps4 version in the last few minutes ( probably the reason why the game got some delays ), the ps4 version is more of a high performance version of the game, ps3 version is 720p and 30FPS while the ps4's runs at 1080p and 60FPS, I have a ps3 and a standard ps4 I personally don't care on which platform to get it for, the closest version I can get will be the one i'll stick with, if you puts away all the resolution and framerates P5 graphics is exactly the same on ps3 and ps4.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That could have something to do with the fact that P5 is phenomenal :awesome:

Of course especially for those who are skeptical that P5 version of ps3 would suck where they would be lying for the first of a, and end up go into despair by ending up getting trapped into the dungeon suffering of it. 

2 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

What ? Don'y you know P5 on PS3 is phenomenal :awesome:

Same as above. Still loving the ride~

2 hours ago, yellowwindow7 said:

I don't know what are you talking about, this game is originally a ps3 game, they announced the ps4 version in the last few minutes ( probably the reason why the game got some delays ), the ps4 version is more of a high performance version of the game, ps3 version is 720p and 30FPS while the ps4's runs at 1080p and 60FPS, I have a ps3 and a standard ps4 I personally don't care on which platform to get it for, the closest version I can get will be the one i'll stick with, if you puts away all the resolution and framerates P5 graphics is exactly the same on ps3 and ps4.

Well I really wasn't stating it like that. I'm glad its still on the PS3 anyway and yes I know, the reveal trailer and the like had it as a PS3 game.

I wanted my Morgana plushie and messenger bag so I got the PS4 version.

Edited by Cielle

54 minutes ago, Cielle said:

Well I really wasn't stating it like that. I'm glad its still on the PS3 anyway and yes I know, the reveal trailer and the like had it as a PS3 game.

I wanted my Morgana plushie and messenger bag so I got the PS4 version.

oh, I forgot that the ps3 version so far is only available digitally in the NA ps store. 

at least it's still better than nothing, before I get a ps4 I was super pissed that star ocean IAF ps3 version was locked in Japan while the ps4 version got a worldwide release, it's not stopped there, dragon quest heroes 1, 2 and dragon quest builder have  follow suit.