Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition trophy discussion

Trophies are same but just dlc trophies needed this time for plat

But Seriously what the fuck is with the trophies being all blue, they looking fucking ugly compared to PS3's 

Edited by I Am Error

wow, ps4 version has easier requirements.

PS4

Veteran
Achieve level 30 in Anarchy mode

Team Player
Complete 50 team challenges in your career in Anarchy mode

Anarchy Master
Achieve a score of at least 40,000 as a team in Anarchy mode

PS3

• Achieve level 65 in Anarchy mode
  • Complete 200 team challenges in your career in Anarchy mode
  • Achieve a score of at least 50,000 as a team in Anarchy mode
  • Like 1

Can somebody who has experienced Bulletstorm on PS3 explain if this is an easier Plat this time around? I never got around to playing it on PS3 so I am planning on picking this one up instead. I just need to know which account I will be playing it on. This one if I can do the trophies, dummy if I can't.

So far there's only been mixed replies here.

38 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Can somebody who has experienced Bulletstorm on PS3 explain if this is an easier Plat this time around? I never got around to playing it on PS3 so I am planning on picking this one up instead. I just need to know which account I will be playing it on. This one if I can do the trophies, dummy if I can't.

Going soley of the description, even with the DLC it looks like a much easier platinum.

The toughest one would be the Heart Attack trophy (which requires a little bit of planning and a little bit of luck) Last Blood (which is 50% skill and 50% luck and annoying as hell as its at the END of the level) and the beat it on very hard mode. Course, this is going off my experience with the PS3 version....

I'd say go for it. There are tough spots, but just get through those and the rest of the game will be a blast.

I'm happy for another shot at the platinum (the only one I missed on my old account was the Anarchy Master), but I'm too am torn on the trophies' looks. The blue looks really... eh.

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

It was an easy Platinum on the PS3 to be honest. Only the level 65 trophy was a grind and the high score in one round was slightly tricky if you couldn't co-ordinate well with a partner. I don't recall anything else being a problem and this list looks slightly easier. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

Going soley of the description, even with the DLC it looks like a much easier platinum.

The toughest one would be the Heart Attack trophy (which requires a little bit of planning and a little bit of luck) Last Blood (which is 50% skill and 50% luck and annoying as hell as its at the END of the level) and the beat it on very hard mode. Course, this is going off my experience with the PS3 version....

I'd say go for it. There are tough spots, but just get through those and the rest of the game will be a blast.

I'm happy for another shot at the platinum (the only one I missed on my old account was the Anarchy Master), but I'm too am torn on the trophies' looks. The blue looks really... eh.

13 hours ago, EternalWarriorVI said:

It was an easy Platinum on the PS3 to be honest. Only the level 65 trophy was a grind and the high score in one round was slightly tricky if you couldn't co-ordinate well with a partner. I don't recall anything else being a problem and this list looks slightly easier. 

Thank you for the clarification guys! It might have some tough spots but every game does really, so I'll go for it. Very excited to pick this up as I have heard nothing but good things. ?

17 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Can someone with some knowledge and/or experience from PS3 tell me a rough estimate difficulty and time to plat? 5/10, 50 hours?

I've never played the game so I don't know from experience.

The guide on playstationtrophies.com says 35 to 50 hours. That is for the plat. I imagine the PS4 version will take a bit longer were the dlc is added into the main list and is required for the plat now.

I guess we will have to wait and see when someone does manage to get the plat on PS4.

26 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Can someone with some knowledge and/or experience from PS3 tell me a rough estimate difficulty and time to plat? 5/10, 50 hours?

60-70 hours for me on ps3 with dlc. The plat is easy and anarchy mode is really funny, if you do with friend you can really enjoy this mode

17 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Wait, why are there mp trophies? The servers closed years ago. Also seeing the trophies made me think of this song:

The game doesn't come out for a couple days, so no...the servers weren't closed years ago. The other bulletstorm shut down w/ gamespy...but that's a different game (FYI it only shut down on PS3,.. 360 and PC are still up and running).

2 hours ago, killer91ITA said:

60-70 hours for me on ps3 with dlc. The plat is easy and anarchy mode is really funny, if you do with friend you can really enjoy this mode

The game doesn't take that long to Platinum but it can vary depending on how long it takes you to do all the single player skillshots. But this platinum is still around 35-60 hours. The Multiplayer got reduced which in turn does reduce the completion time, but the DLC is added to the Platinum time now which takes 2-3 hours each. Some of the DLC needs a partner as you cannot do some of them by yourself. Like the space environmental kill one. 

56 minutes ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

The game doesn't take that long to Platinum but it can vary depending on how long it takes you to do all the single player skillshots. But this platinum is still around 35-60 hours. The Multiplayer got reduced which in turn does reduce the completion time, but the DLC is added to the Platinum time now which takes 2-3 hours each. Some of the DLC needs a partner as you cannot do some of them by yourself. Like the space environmental kill one. 

Yeah now i think you can do everithing in under 40 hours (just because you have to reach lv30 in anarchy, 10/12 hours for 1 campaign on max with collectables and a lot of miscellaneous trophy, 6/10 hours clean up by chapter select some miscellaneous missed and skill kill, the rest for online and dlc), obviously depending on skill/luck doing some echoes because i remember a couple without too margin of error, campaing is walk in the park and collectables are really easy to find even without a guide. And..i have completely forgot this damn space enviromental kill, reeeally annoying but with a good partner you can manage easily in a couple of try. Anyway, i'll wait a big price cut for this game, it's one of the funny game who i ever played on the previous gen but i don't want to waste 50€ in a 6 years old game ?

6 hours ago, ddracarys said:

Thank you for the clarification guys! It might have some tough spots but every game does really, so I'll go for it. Very excited to pick this up as I have heard nothing but good things. 1f604.png

I'm fairly sure you won't regret it. Again, some are annoying, but the game itself is fantastic, and I for one am glad its coming back, if only as a remaster.

24 minutes ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

I'm fairly sure you won't regret it. Again, some are annoying, but the game itself is fantastic, and I for one am glad its coming back, if only as a remaster.

The humour seems similar to Borderlands' humour and I loved those games. Looking forward to it!

1 hour ago, killer91ITA said:

Yeah now i think you can do everithing in under 40 hours (just because you have to reach lv30 in anarchy, 10/12 hours for 1 campaign on max with collectables and a lot of miscellaneous trophy, 6/10 hours clean up by chapter select some miscellaneous missed and skill kill, the rest for online and dlc), obviously depending on skill/luck doing some echoes because i remember a couple without too margin of error, campaing is walk in the park and collectables are really easy to find even without a guide. And..i have completely forgot this damn space enviromental kill, reeeally annoying but with a good partner you can manage easily in a couple of try. Anyway, i'll wait a big price cut for this game, it's one of the funny game who i ever played on the previous gen but i don't want to waste 50€ in a 6 years old game 1f611.png

True, I'm only paying for the game to Repaste my same guide again on PST.org. I did the original PS3 version guide but will make it modern and updated for PS4 version.