Eileen Questline

DrakeHellsing

Okay, trying to figure this one out.  I've spoken to her and started her questline, but I've yet to assist her in the fight against the hunter she's after.  I've killed the Witch and have entered the Forbidden Woods, am I still able to go back and assist her? Just deciding to ask now in case I decide to do more in the woods is all.

Just asking in particular as I was reading the Wiki and it said that if I don't assist her before entering the Forbidden Woods, her questline stops.  So I am wondering how to get said badge from her if that's the case, unless I am to wait until NG+ to get her badge from her (killing her or quest).

Killing her will still get you the badge you just won't get any of the rewards for completing her questline which if you've already entered the Forbidden Woods is a moot point anyway.

Look for her in Central Yharnam or Odeons Chapel in the Cathedral Ward, if she attacks you kill her and if she doesn't you can continue her questline.

I know, thing is, I read that she just vanishes completely at that point from the Wiki is where I got said info: http://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Eileen+the+Crow

So that's what I'm also trying to figure out if that is true, on if she vanishes completely or not, cause if she does, I guess waiting till NG+ is my only option with her.

I would say go back to each of the locations it lists and see if she's there. When it says doing such and such causes her to disappear it may be just from that location and not the whole game. Worst case scenario is you have to find her in NG+ but she can be found pretty early in the game.

1 minute ago, FilmFanatic said:

I would say go back to each of the locations it lists and see if she's there. When it says doing such and such causes her to disappear it may be just from that location and not the whole game. Worst case scenario is you have to find her in NG+ but she can be found pretty early in the game.

Yeah, I'll do that tomorrow, I'll first check the tomb, if not, then where I saw her by the Cathedral Ward and go from there sort of thing.

• 8 months later...

That hunter at the Cathedral Ward is a real son of a bitch. Easily the most difficult non boss I've encountered, every other hunter I've faced was a cakewalk in comparison.

I just ended up killing Eileen at the steps since she is defenseless with her injuries. Got the badge so obtaining that weapon won't be a problem.

She only vanishes completely if you kill

Spoiler

Rom (because world changes drastically after that)

before assisting her with Henryk (first hunter fight). Otherwise you should find her near the cathedral ward provided you did explore it enough and opened all gates.