Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PineappleTimbits

Here comes a new member!

22 posts in this topic

Well I heard about this site on PS3Trophies and I thought I would come check it out and I have to say I'm already liking it a lot more than PS3Trophies. Figured I would actually introduce myself here before I forget and have over a year pass like the last time I joined a gaming site... Anyways, nice to meet everyone and happy gaming!

Wait... my profile says I joined here in February!? I didn't sign up until today! :shakefist:

Edited by PineappleTimbits

Welcome to the site fellow Fairy Tail fan :) Enjoy your stay here.

Welcome, this is a choice you wont regret

Welcome to psnprofiles :) I will ask the general question that most people will ask you. What games do you enjoy to play?

I will welcome you and myself as well lol.. enjoy, i already love it here, its amazing, the best by far

Edited by Dachi-cuteness

Welcome to psnprofiles :) I will ask the general question that most people will ask you. What games do you enjoy to play?

Well I'll play any genre except music, dance, and sports, I can't stand those. I'm pretty terrible at fighting and hack and slash so I don't play those too much, but usually I'm playing RPGs or open-world/sandbox games, those are my all time favorites. :)

Well I heard about this site on PS3Trophies and I thought I would come check it out and I have to say I'm already liking it a lot more than PS3Trophies. Figured I would actually introduce myself here before I forget and have over a year pass like the last time I joined a gaming site... Anyways, nice to meet everyone and happy gaming!

Wait... my profile says I joined here in February!? I didn't sign up until today! :shakefist:

Yeah, I think this site is waaaaay better than PS3T. I gave up on the idea of introducing myself after being on this site for nearly 6 months plus I post way too much for people not to notice me.

Btw, I like the Natsu Pic!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

Welcome! :]

I think the way the site works is when someone logs their PSN into the system, all of their friends are added as well. That ought to explain why it says you joined in February.

Welcome to the site :) Along with PSX's theme, here is another video.

Edited by Sir_Bee

Welcome aboard! :wave: I think you will enjoy this site much more than previous ones as they just don't compare to the quality found here. While lacking in active members now, we will catch up and surpass the rest before you know it. See you around :D

Welcome to the site :) Along with PSX's theme, here is another video.

[media=]

[/media]

Well... that was certainly random, but definitely had me laughing, thanks.