Matchmaking is atrocious

kusuriuriPT

1 hour ago, kusuriuriPT said:

on my last match it took 20 mins to find a rank match.

after all that time it was me (rank3) a rank 1 and 2 rank 5. After all that the rank 5 players go teamed up and i got stuck with the rank 1 guy...incredibly frustrating

just give it some time,the games like only been out for a day

Not to be the contrarian but I've had the exact opposite experience in terms of connecting. It's been some of the best matchmaking I've ever had while living where I am now (2 years) 

I have had issues with ranked though, that's definitely something that's needs ironing out. I had two clearly high ranked players against me & a new player as well. 

I have tried the game every day since it's released but I did not play a single game yet. Every time I try it says 'A network error has occurred'. Sometimes the counter reaches 0 and it says waiting for players, but most of the time the error message comes before that. I have NAT type 3, but could it really have something to do with that? This would be the first game ever that I can not play because of my NAT type.

Even after the patch, i can barely get into 5-8 games in a whole day of searches. Living in Italy, high internet speed, good connection. Can't really do the challenges or climb the competitive tower in any serious way, like this.
I understand that there is a small team behind this game, but if they take too much time to fix this issue, the player base will be gone and the game will be empty pretty soon (and that's a shame, i mean, it's fun when it works!).