Remix edition trophy help

Hold up on the D-pad throughout every level to see secret hidden animations. 

Stage 1 is giving people some difficulty because it has 3 secret animations. Their appearance seems to be linked to your current score. So you want to get lots of points by freestyling but don't let yourself get into "cool" mode or you may not see the animations (unconfirmed).

I didn't have any issues with any of the other stages and I only found one secret animation in each of the others. And I didn't need to bother worrying about my score.

• 2 years later...

a lot of ppl saying this trophy is glitched, im not sure

all i did was just replay stage 1 a few times since it has apparently 3 different secret animations

the trick i believe is to (besides holding the UP button obviously) to keep up a GOOD rating throughout

so dont go below that and obviously dont go into COOL mode either, and keep replaying and you should get the all the animations soon enough

those were the last ones i needed =)

Edited by ifyucantbeatmeXD

19 minutes ago, ifyucantbeatmeXD said:

a lot of ppl saying this trophy is glitched, im not sure

all i did was just replay stage 1 a few times since it has apparently 3 different secret animations

the trick i believe is to (besides holding the UP button obviously) to keep a GOOD rating

so dont go below that and obviously dont go into COOL mode either, and keep replaying and you should get the al the animations soon enough

its weird cause i only did stage 1 (twice) 2 3 5 and 6 (4 was my last due to the difficulty)

Edited by maurjen

• 4 weeks later...

This trophy is definitely glitched.

I didnt got the trophy after replaying the stages mutiple times. 
So i started from beginning without saving or quitting the game with all secrets and only GOOD rating.

Aaaaannd i didnt got the trophy... replayed 1,2,3 and 6 on the same save but had the same outcome.

So basically i have to go trough all stages again and then just pray to make it pop, that is ridiculous.

EDIT: Did another try after this post and got the trophy this time.

So basically if you dont get it, delete the old save and start a fresh one if this doesnt help repeat the process....

Never deleted a game so fast after platinum lol.

Edited by KingTom95