Region lock MP?

SavageGarden2015

Maybe is region locked or matchmaking has regional preferences.

I'm on Spain and I only play against other Spanish players and sometimes French, Portuguese or UK

This game is very sensitive to lag, so it's better to play against people near you so there is no lag.

Don't know about the mp being region-locked, but then again I'm just stuck on matchmaking. Tried about half an hour today but didn't get any further than just 'connecting'. It's a shame too because I really wanted to try this out. You'd think it being a multiplayer game they'd at least make sure it works and did enough testing. 

I'm playing the Japanese version of the game and it was no problem to group up with friends from Europe. The ping was as horrible as you could expect from such a distance, but it worked out. 

Also at some time I experienced a problem that every time I tried to start a match the game displayed "waiting for other players" and crashed about 30-60 seconds after. I only got it solved by completely deleting and redownloading the game. 

• 1 year later...

Sucks. My Rank 15 tower trophy didn't pop. And i platted the other version weird. So i have to do that one legit again. Ugh.

EDIT: It didn't pop because i did it in Season 1 a year ago. And there was a Season 2 added probably this year. So that's why it didn't pop.

*Note for the autopop Japan stack*

''For a quick time, make sure you are tower level 15 before starting the other stack.''

Edited by TazDevilz1986