Team Player trophies glitched?

Banana_Sausage47

I am 99.9% sure I've finished more than 10 survival multiplayer matches and I still don't have the trophy. Is this trophy buggy or am I missing something? 

UPDATE: The trophy eventually popped. I came to the conclusion that for it to count as winning the match you have to be in the match from the very start.

Edited by Banana_Sausage47

• 1 month later...
On 5.4.2017 at 11:06 PM, Banana_Sausage47 said:

I am 99.9% sure I've finished more than 10 survival multiplayer matches and I still don't have the trophy. Is this trophy buggy or am I missing something? 

UPDATE: The trophy eventually popped. I came to the conclusion that for it to count as winning the match you have to be in the match from the very start.

Is this possible to do online solo or do you have to play with somebody? I have reached lvl 25 but i still don't have trophy for winning 25 matches and i think i have completed way more than 25?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2017 at 11:37 AM, diabolica1989 said:

Is this possible to do online solo or do you have to play with somebody? I have reached lvl 25 but i still don't have trophy for winning 25 matches and i think i have completed way more than 25?

Yeah same here, I think you need to play with other people, not just by yourself for it to count....