DLC delisted

Since there's no thread on this yet... Don't know when it happened but the DLC for this game has been removed from PSN so you can't get a 100% in this game unless you've bought the DLC already or know someone who has and who will download it for you.

The game itself has been delisted as well but there's still disc versions going around.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Since there's no thread on this yet... Don't know when it happened but the DLC for this game has been removed from PSN so you can't get a 100% in this game unless you've bought the DLC already or know someone who has and who will download it for you.

The game itself has been delisted as well but there's still disc versions going around.

Yep, i believe it is delisted for quite some time now. I can't remember when i checked it but it was at least a couple of months ago and it was already delisted at that moment.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
20 hours ago, Kasper2005M said:

I remember playing the DLC's years ago on my old account, though I can't find the account info lol.

If you remember your email account associated with your old account maybe you will find that information

• Like 1