Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Shopkeeper

DLC delisted

10 posts in this topic

Since there's no thread on this yet... Don't know when it happened but the DLC for this game has been removed from PSN so you can't get a 100% in this game unless you've bought the DLC already or know someone who has and who will download it for you.

The game itself has been delisted as well but there's still disc versions going around.

19 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Since there's no thread on this yet... Don't know when it happened but the DLC for this game has been removed from PSN so you can't get a 100% in this game unless you've bought the DLC already or know someone who has and who will download it for you.

The game itself has been delisted as well but there's still disc versions going around.

Yep, i believe it is delisted for quite some time now. I can't remember when i checked it but it was at least a couple of months ago and it was already delisted at that moment.

Is there a way to look up games that are going to be delisted before it happens?

Interesting

I have the disc and the dlc, I should go back and finish the few levels I still have 

Do these DLCs come on codes as well? or purchase only?

I loved the movie. Looks like I won't be playing this game. Oh well, the VR games look cool for when I eventually do get a PSVR.

On 6/4/2017 at 10:55 AM, The Shopkeeper said:

...so you can't get a 100% in this game unless you've bought the DLC already or know someone who has and who will download it for you.

I don't find that disc versions with both DLC's.

So I reck on that the only way to have the 100% is to know someone who has it...

Somebody wants to make us that favour please? 😅

I remember playing the DLC's years ago on my old account, though I can't find the account info lol.

20 hours ago, Kasper2005M said:

I remember playing the DLC's years ago on my old account, though I can't find the account info lol.

If you remember your email account associated with your old account maybe you will find that information

Is there any website which can sell the dlcs with a new account credentials or something? Are they delisted from all the countries?