Sphinx's Riddles Guide

AlcoholicDinosaw

the all kills from punching riddle seems to be bugged for me too This game is just riddled with bugs GOD damn this game has been playable at 3 PSX's

EDIT just had to activate another riddle then reactivate the riddle to get it to count

Edited by Brink-2-Chaos
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

is there any feasable way to get 3 kills with the hand with 1 friend? its gotten ridiculously hard now because everyone knows to Get straight to cover when that claxxon goes off 

Due to the short amount of time you get with The Hand, I'm not sure it'll be an easy task to do it with one friend, I had the same trouble, however Mt Killmore, Siege (if they're not underground), Log Jam, Gladiator Graveyard & Bloodbath I have managed to get 3 kills in one hand with, there's not many places that the hand can't reach, if they try to hide you can still get to them, it's really luck based which is annoying, must've taken me at least 20 games to meet the requirements once, after that though, without trying, I managed to do it again a couple times, which made it even more annoying tbh because I tried for ages, I could always join your game somehow and do damage to myself so you can kill me with the hand, and then respawn and do it again, anything to help! :)

11 hours ago, AlcoholicDinosaw said:

Due to the short amount of time you get with The Hand, I'm not sure it'll be an easy task to do it with one friend, I had the same trouble, however Mt Killmore, Siege (if they're not underground), Log Jam, Gladiator Graveyard & Bloodbath I have managed to get 3 kills in one hand with, there's not many places that the hand can't reach, if they try to hide you can still get to them, it's really luck based which is annoying, must've taken me at least 20 games to meet the requirements once, after that though, without trying, I managed to do it again a couple times, which made it even more annoying tbh because I tried for ages, I could always join your game somehow and do damage to myself so you can kill me with the hand, and then respawn and do it again, anything to help! :)

you have 25 seconds or 4 shots is it possible to do a UNRANKED 1v1 organ match in flood? jump in water every time you hit it does 25 damage,kill once with hand respawn with 50 percent health kill again respawn fall directly in water?

Edited by Brink-2-Chaos

27 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

you have 25 seconds or 4 shots is it possible to do a UNRANKED 1v1 organ match in flood? jump in water every time you hit it does 25 damage,kill once with hand respawn with 50 percent health kill again respawn fall directly in water?

I'm not sure if it's possible, we could always give it a try :)

Edited by AlcoholicDinosaw

spent all day trying to get the 3 hand kill riddle finally do ANNND the game didnt recognize it think my Quest for this plat ends here wonder if a Quick respawn in organ donor only counts as one kill EDIT upon further review it did count but the sphinx scene just didnt pop up SOOOO happy

Edited by Brink-2-Chaos
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, OG_Trillmatic said:

Am i able to get the 3 hand kills in a friendly match?

Unfortunately you can't unlock anything in private mode. A way to boost would be to try to find a friend in public match, it's easier if both have a high MMR.

19 minutes ago, teething_korea said:

I have the glitch for the mele challenge have tried everything including all work around think it's time to call it a day :(

The same for me. Melee challenge seems glitched for me. :(

For those who the challenge have glitched for, I strongly recommend working on other challenges in the mean time, I've stated the challenges that have glitched and a possible fix, I have not confirmed these fixes. I believe after the latest update it has caused some riddles to be glitched, I, and some others, were lucky to complete these riddles beforehand, either keep trying for the requirements until it registers, AND ALSO WIN YOUR GAME, if this doesn't work at all, then work on other challenges or trophies.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2017 at 9:19 AM, AlcoholicDinosaw said:

Riddle 4: "All kills come from punching, your fist brings them down.* Your prize: a great battlefield with trees all around.

This task must be completed one time in 1 unique game." 

Play this safe, I used the weapons FU47 to pick away at their health, and the Pump N Dump to bring their health down at a faster rate, once they're on low health, finish them off with fisticuffs. Doesn't have to be a win, just finish with punch kills only.

THIS CHALLENGE UNLOCKS THE MAP LOG JAM. THIS SEEMS TO BE CAUSING PLAYERS ISSUES DUE TO THE CHALLENGE NOT REGISTERING AS COMPLETE, A POSSIBLE FIX IS TO TOGGLE ANOTHER RIDDLE ACTIVE AND RE-ACTIVATE THIS RIDDLE AND IT SHOULD WORK, IF NOT TRY MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS AGAIN, IF ALL ELSE FAILS, COMPLETE OTHER RIDDLES UNTIL IT GETS FIXED. 

I had it glitched and did it on siege and it worked for me thankfully. I think it might be only working on siege. (And brawl might help with the win. Because it counts as a win for the round if you punch to kill.)

Edited by Express2He11
Update
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Express2He11 said:

I had it glitched and did it on siege and it worked for me thankfully. I think it might be only working on siege. (And brawl might help with the win. Because it counts as a win for the round if you punch to kill.)

Thank you, I've updated both riddles which have been causing players issues, there are more fixes stated but I cannot confirm these as I've already done them, if anyone else completes these, please comment and let us know so we have more to work with so others can complete them too, thank you! :)

Edited by AlcoholicDinosaw

I've definitely completed the All Kills from damage 50 or higher" because I've used the Suzanne and headshot two people. It was unranked though, so just for clarification I believe you can only solve these in RANKED MODE which is unfortunate because trying to do these riddles tanks my ranking.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Piggy1 said:

I've definitely completed the All Kills from damage 50 or higher" because I've used the Suzanne and headshot two people. It was unranked though, so just for clarification I believe you can only solve these in RANKED MODE which is unfortunate because trying to do these riddles tanks my ranking.

Okay thank you, looks like my guide isn't as informative as it should be, I'll update with this information, thank you :)