Sphinx's Riddles Guide

AlcoholicDinosaw

16 hours ago, AlcoholicDinosaw said:

You need to kill 3 enemies in (potentially, due to a registering bug/glitch) your first life, unconfirmed if it has to be 3 different ID's as I did mine in a 2v2 Deathmatch, meaning I killed the same enemy twice, either it doesn't count in 1v1, had a problem registering, or you may have been killed before earning your 3 kills? Regardless, keep trying to meet the requirements and it WILL complete, hope this helps :)

Thank you。I got the trophy。It must be 3 or 4 people in the match。?I killed the same people 3 times without no dead in a 3 peoples Deathmatch 。 

On 19.4.2017 at 0:51 AM, BurstNova said:

Were you getting consistent point blank kills with Sexy Beast? Sexy Beast's damage can easily waver to below 50 if you don't get a direct hit with it, so getting a kill with a not-so-direct shot from Sexy Beast could potentially void your efforts. Suzanne is consistently high damage, so it's more reliable than Sexy Beast. 

Every time i shoot i look how much damage it made and im direct to the enemy... i should wait for a patch.

Edit: yeahhhhhhhh it poppppppeeedddd omg i cant believe !!!! :) i played 2 vs 2 and make 2 kills over 50 with sexy beast and then the enemies left and gave up soooo we got a win and i solved the riddle yessss :) so happy 

Edited by xTwoFace619x

• 2 weeks later...