New DLC: Shadow Plague

After synchronizing my trophies on my PS4 I've noticed that this game isn't at 100%, I go to check it out and see a new DLC called Shadow Plague has been added, there are 3 new bronze trophies which is heartbreaking because I wanted to be done with the game, however it looks free which is fortunate in some way :S If anyone has any idea how to earn these that'd be great! Appears that the trophies haven't made it to PSN Profiles yet 

doing a search on PSN US, I dont see it listed:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/q=plague inc

Even on the PSN page for this game, dont see anything which would show DLC if there are any - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/plague-inc-evolved/cid=UP1971-CUSA05119_00-1603060705021808

Your PSNProfile shows that game as being completed and platted 100% for now - https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4846-plague-inc-evolved/AlcoholicDinosaw

Edited by ruffedgz

Just now, ruffedgz said:

doing a search on PSN US, I dont see it listed:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/q=plague inc

Even on the PSN page for this game, dont see anything which would show DLC if there are any - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/plague-inc-evolved/cid=UP1971-CUSA05119_00-1603060705021808

Not added in with a free update with the game you reckon? Some games have done that sort of thing I believe, so maybe this is the case here?

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Not added in with a free update with the game you reckon? Some games have done that sort of thing I believe, so maybe this is the case here?

Maybe and did find the press release of this Shadow Plague here - http://www.ndemiccreations.com/en/news/125-scenario-creator-set-for-launch-board-game-hits-retail-and-shadow-plague-infects-ps4-and-xbox-one

The thing about the article is it doesn't say when it will be released and says 'coming soon to consoles' so it means to me that its coming but didnt actually get released yet (this article published March 4, 2017).

Even says at the bottom the following:

We’ll keep you up to date with exact release timings when we can, but in the meantime keep an eye on our Facebook and Twitter feeds to stay in the loop with future news from us, and feel free to get in touch with your ideas and suggestions.

I've got the game on PC, the Shadow Plague is really fun since it plays a bit differently than the other scenarios. Most of the achievements they added for it were pretty easy, although some of them were pretty annoying (the storyline ones where you need to find certain areas/have the humans do certain things).

6 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

I've got the game on PC, the Shadow Plague is really fun since it plays a bit differently than the other scenarios. Most of the achievements they added for it were pretty easy, although some of them were pretty annoying (the storyline ones where you need to find certain areas/have the humans do certain things).

So, this vampire related? Just so I know if I am thinking of the right thing or not.

Anyone some advice for Brutal Brexit? :)

I tried the method outlined on a Steam Guide, but it never really workd for me. Brexit always gets cancelled.

I have four savegames to fool around with, once started in China, once in Indonesia; shortly after the Brexit Popop and after reaching the UK each.

I'm playing either Virus or Bacteria, can't remember now.

This trophy/achievement is not tied to the Shadow Plague, the guide says, despite the violet image.

3 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

Anyone some advice for Brutal Brexit? :)

I tried the method outlined on a Steam Guide, but it never really workd for me. Brexit always gets cancelled.

I have four savegames to fool around with, once started in China, once in Indonesia; shortly after the Brexit Popop and after reaching the UK each.

I'm playing either Virus or Bacteria, can't remember now.

This trophy/achievement is not tied to the Shadow Plague, the guide says, despite the violet image.

What I did, I played Bacteria Normal, followed the same guide, wait for pop up about Brexit, save, wait until UK gets infected, evolve the symptoms required: Insomnia, Paranoia, Seizures, Insanity, Cysts & Hyper Sensitivity, save again but different file, then I waited for UK to get infected, however I noticed the infectivity going at an incredibly slow rate compared to the cure rate, so I spiced things up a bit, added drug resistance 1 & 2, Genetic Hardening 1, 2 & 3 (only evolved them when the cure crept over 90%), whilst doing that i evolved Nausea, Coughing, Rash, Sweating, Anaemia & Haemophilia, you can do more or others, I only did it to boost infectivity before the cure got real high and as it did get high I'd put a Genetic Reshuffle on to put it back a bit whilst the infection got larger in the UK, as I was doing that the pop up for Brexit happened and the trophy popped with it! Hope my comment helps :S

3 minutes ago, AlcoholicDinosaw said:

What I did, I played Bacteria Normal, followed the same guide, wait for pop up about Brexit, save, wait until UK gets infected, evolve the symptoms required: Insomnia, Paranoia, Seizures, Insanity, Cysts & Hyper Sensitivity, save again but different file, then I waited for UK to get infected, however I noticed the infectivity going at an incredibly slow rate compared to the cure rate, so I spiced things up a bit, added drug resistance 1 & 2, Genetic Hardening 1, 2 & 3 (only evolved them when the cure crept over 90%), whilst doing that i evolved Nausea, Coughing, Rash, Sweating, Anaemia & Haemophilia, you can do more or others, I only did it to boost infectivity before the cure got real high and as it did get high I'd put a Genetic Reshuffle on to put it back a bit whilst the infection got larger in the UK, as I was doing that the pop up for Brexit happened and the trophy popped with it! Hope my comment helps :S

That's pretty much what I did, too. I also tried with devolving any new "free" things that popped up, but that didn't do much, either.

Either the infection rate is quite slow or pretty fast :D

Is there any difference in what speed you play at? Usually I play the fastest. Will there be more popup's while playing on regular speed?

Edited by dalailama1989

35 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

That's pretty much what I did, too. I also tried with devolving any new "free" things that popped up, but that didn't do much, either.

Either the infection rate is quite slow or pretty fast :D

Is there any difference in what speed you play at? Usually I play the fastest. Will there be more popup's while playing on regular speed?

I played on the fastest speed, sorry I wasn't able to help much, think this is just one of those annoying luck based trophies :/ keep going though bud you will get it! :)

15 minutes ago, AlcoholicDinosaw said:

I played on the fastest speed, sorry I wasn't able to help much, think this is just one of those annoying luck based trophies :/ keep going though bud you will get it! :)

It worked now :)

Literally didn't do anything than yesterday with my savegame (which is the once I also used yesterday). Twice "No Brexit", third time the Brutal One :)

Now I gotta figure out how to play the new mode, just got the one trophy while fooling around - didn't quite get the mode :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

It worked now :)

Literally didn't do anything than yesterday with my savegame (which is the once I also used yesterday). Twice "No Brexit", third time the Brutal One :)

Now I gotta figure out how to play the new mode, just got the one trophy while fooling around - didn't quite get the mode :D

Yayyyyyy I'm so happy to hear you've got the trophy! Honestly, I just looked up a guide online to farm the Vampire Genes, unlocked them all so now gonna go through Mega Brutal, the mode is Similar to the zombie virus and Simian flu, quite fun actually I must admit! Congrats again dude! :)

27 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

So as I've yet to go back to this game, I am assuming that this is a free DLC ordeal? Or... how is this one working?

It's a free DLC, works just the same as the other viruses, but the actual Shadow Plague itself comes with two trophies, the Brexit trophy can be done on either Bacteria or Virus, I did it on Bacteria Normal.

2 minutes ago, AlcoholicDinosaw said:

It's a free DLC, works just the same as the other viruses, but the actual Shadow Plague itself comes with two trophies, the Brexit trophy can be done on either Bacteria or Virus, I did it on Bacteria Normal.

Yup, saw the trophies up on the site here, but I'll have to boot the game up to give this one a go at the very least a little later on :)