"Easy way" to get to floor 15th

RangyRV

9 hours ago, RangyRV said:

If you are about to lose the match, all you have to do is to close the application and you wont lose any stars. I think it's ok to do this way, because the other guy would still win the match if you leave.

Nice find! Will definitely be using this before/if they patch it.

• Like 2

Actually ...... 2 
here is the tweet. 

in theory maybe if you did one match a day you could try to avoid this. don't know if that would work. 

3 minutes ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

So, not to be a pain, but how many times is too much?

1 minute ago, ninjaplease123 said:

Well this stinks and with more people climbing up the ranks and getting better at this game this trophy is sure to be a pain for many. As of now I am at floor 13 but that could easily change if paired with pros 

I ran into a problem the other day. i was playing un ranked, and once i was done the game froze on me during the loading screen after words where it says drawing cool stuff. so i closed the app and then opened it again. once i did it drooped me a rank. its a long shot but I'm going to try to do that again and record it.

17 minutes ago, ddd49 said:

I ran into a problem the other day. i was playing un ranked, and once i was done the game froze on me during the loading screen after words where it says drawing cool stuff. so i closed the app and then opened it again. once i did it drooped me a rank. its a long shot but I'm going to try to do that again and record it.

Well that sucks. I mean, wanting players to get better I can understand, but punishing you for the games faults?

Thank god I deleted the trophy list before syncing anything.

Edited by RedRodriguez87

2 minutes ago, serialkilla1987 said:

This is disappointing news, I will now have to stay away from this title. Good looking out guys, much appreciated.

I wish developers would consider how important a trophy list is, not just the drawn to death but all devs in general. 

1 hour ago, ddd49 said:

I wish developers would consider how important a trophy list is, not just the drawn to death but all devs in general. 

I don't mind a hard trophy list at all, but I have to really enjoy the game to go through the grind. This game I would like I just know I wouldn't stick it out for the entire plat.

13 minutes ago, serialkilla1987 said:

I don't mind a hard trophy list at all, but I have to really enjoy the game to go through the grind. This game I would like I just know I wouldn't stick it out for the entire plat.

most trophy hunters wouldn't. I agree, there is nothing wrong with a hard trophy list. but they should have realistic goals. getting to rank 15 when only 0.1 percent of people can do that isn't a realistic goal. winning a organ donor match with one deposit when I cant even pick what game mode I want to play ...... well you get the idea. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ddd49 said:

most trophy hunters wouldn't. I agree, there is nothing wrong with a hard trophy list. but they should have realistic goals. getting to rank 15 when only 0.1 percent of people can do that isn't a realistic goal.

I'm glad that they don't ask to reach floor 25 (though I'm at 24 right now ?).