Character Challenges glitched

AlcoholicDinosaw

I've reached mission 14/14 for Johnny Savage, yet I've ran into a problem, as soon as I hit the requirements, the counter seems to be sky fucking high, has anyone else experienced this problem? I've left a link which will take you to a screenshot that I have taken to show the challenge requirement, has anyone else experienced this? Let me know :/ 

https://ibb.co/gEZ7o5

Edited by AlcoholicDinosaw

are some of the character challenges easier than others Some of ALANS are just mean AT least let that chainsaw home in a little bit Before you make somebody get 8 consecutive hits

EDIT doesnt even appear to keep track of The LFS unless it counts cocking the chainsaw then switching to a weapon as "missing" 

Edited by Brink-2-Chaos

23 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

are some of the character challenges easier than others Some of ALANS are just mean AT least let that chainsaw home in a little bit Before you make somebody get 8 consecutive hits

EDIT doesnt even appear to keep track of The LFS unless it counts cocking the chainsaw then switching to a weapon as "missing" 

That's just cruelty they don't make the challenges easy, and often they can be a little misleading, I found Johnny Savage to be relatively easy, however it was a grind, but I recommend him for one of your characters :)

42 minutes ago, tigersfan3023 said:

Having trouble with ninjax 7/15.  Win 3 games where the winning kill is the spirit of the sea (melee grapple attack).  Any tips?

Basically to pull off that move you gotta grapple directly at an enemy, the damage itself does 20-35, so you gotta weaken your enemy first then finish with 'Spirit of the Sea' grapple attack, with practice and patience you'll get this done in no time :)

1 hour ago, AlcoholicDinosaw said:

Basically to pull off that move you gotta grapple directly at an enemy, the damage itself does 20-35, so you gotta weaken your enemy first then finish with 'Spirit of the Sea' grapple attack, with practice and patience you'll get this done in no time :)

I've ended a two team deathmatches with the move.  However, the counter did not go up.  Do I have to finish in first place or is the challenge just glitched? 

9 minutes ago, tigersfan3023 said:

I've ended a two team deathmatches with the move.  However, the counter did not go up.  Do I have to finish in first place or is the challenge just glitched? 

You have to win, in 1st place, unfortunately, it really sucks that winning a match doesn't count if you're not first place :(