Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crashratchet

crashratchet's Dispute

7 posts in this topic

delet this

Edited by crashratchet

I believe someone has been going through and flagging all those people who have the trophy who shouldn't.

From what I've seen with the other threads with similar circumstances, the flag has remained on the game.  If you hide the game from your profile, it will allow you to return back to the leader boards.

I'm not sure if it works that way, but even if it does. Your explanation does not make any sense, since you earned every other online trophy just a few days before you, according to yourself, booted up the game for the first time on your console and popped Real World Winner.

What sucks about this trophy is that it was only available for a few months and pretty much everyone used the save to avoid an unobtainable platinum. I even used the save myself on my old account because the servers were closing and it was either cheat that one trophy and get the platinum or have an unobtainable platinum on my profile forever. I feel most players who cheated this trophy are actually legit and haven't used saves often, I for one, despite every form of cheating (account sharing, game saves etc.) as it completley destroys the puropse of trophies. And it kind of sucks that all those profiles, including my own old profile, will be unranked for such a silly trophy. The rarity for this trophy and the platinum will change drastically if every obtainer after june 09 will be removed.

Edited by Bezenko

I can tell you it happened randomly because some other games of mine were affected and I didn't know it is possible to hide trophies, so I might aswell check the games where this happened and hide them.

Btw, I wish it was possible to delete these games at all, since I even sold Fifa, I'm basically only playing Destiny on PS4 now. This said, feel free to believe me or not. Mistakes (or bugs/glitches, for this specific matter) are annoying, that's all I know.

Edited by crashratchet

8 minutes ago, Bezenko said:

I'm not sure if it works that way, but even if it does. Your explanation does not make any sense, since you earned every other online trophy just a few days before this popped when you, according to yourself, booted up the game for the first time on your console.

What sucks about this trophy is that it was only available for a few months and pretty much everyone used the save to avoid an unobtainable platinum. I even used the save myself on my old account because the servers were closing and it was either cheat that one trophy and get the platinum or have an unobtainable platinum on my profile forever. I feel most players who cheated this trophy are actually legit and haven't used saves often, I for one, despite every form of cheating (account sharing, game saves etc.) as it completley destroys the puropse of trophies. And it kind of sucks that all those profiles, including my own old profile, will be unranked for such a silly trophy. The rarity for this trophy and the platinum will change drastically if every obtainer after june 09 will be removed.

I get it, it sucks if you're going for 100% completion, but honestly, you shouldn't be doing that. Have fun, play the games you want to play, earn a lot of trophies if you want to, try to complete them as much as you can. Don't obsess over 100% completion, it's just going to drive you nuts. If you are going for 100%, you may waste so much of your time on some shitty garbage in so many games, just to one day find a game that screws you over with some DLC list where the DLCs are never released, you aren't able to obtain it, the servers go down, or whatever else. Might as well say, "fuck it", from the get-go. :) 

Edited by MMDE

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

I get it, it sucks if you're going for 100% completion, but honestly, you shouldn't be doing that. Have fun, play the games you want to play, earn a lot of trophies if you want to, try to complete them as much as you can. Don't obsess over 100% completion, it's just going to drive you nuts.

Treasures of Montezuma made me learn this lesson the hard way. Now I'm only playing Destiny basically.

Sorry mang.  Gonna stay flagged.  You can hide FIFA, however.  You have one more chance.