Ragnarok Odyssey "Card Complete Trophy Help"

NepuNepuKawai

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to add you but it said it was unable to due to your settings. I have Fenia and Mokkurkalfe if you still need them. Working on getting the other 3 also. By chance do you have the Orc Shaman card that has Orcish Trance?

My psn is: hackerDevlyn

Edited by hackerDevlyn

• 3 weeks later...

5 card trading is max. shit... i accepted cards when i started this game like "ohh cool, free items...." shit..

you can sell the cards and download different ones if you happen to end up getting the ones you already downloaded... ive deleted all the items ive gotten through Near and only have cards now... if you know someone with the platinum, chances are they have the last 5 cards you need.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive always heard such bad things about this game,

My friend owns it and never plays it, therefore i have been undecided whether or not i want to play it.

Would be a niceplattyto achieve (nice and time consuming)

I was a bit unsure at first as well, as it isn't my typically game genre that I play, but I really liked the demo. Just purchased the game recently but haven't had time to start it yet. Too many other games I need to finish. -_-

I was a bit unsure at first as well, as it isn't my typically game genre that I play, but I really liked the demo. Just purchased the game recently but haven't had time to start it yet. Too many other games I need to finish. -_-

Im in the same vote, im just gunna stick with the list of games i got now and try n beat the majority of them before "The Last of Us" releases. probably wont buy any games until then ;)

Ive always heard such bad things about this game,

My friend owns it and never plays it, therefore i have been undecided whether or not i want to play it.

Would be a niceplattyto achieve (nice and time consuming)

Well the game imo is a Monster Hunter clone that is not as fun as Monster Hunter itself or its other clone God Eater.  Though this game does entertain you when you play online with other people, but overall if you aren't a fan of Monster Hunter you might not like this game.  Also you could try the demo on the psn if you would like to get a feel of the gameplay firsthand.

• 4 weeks later...

pls can anyone near me the follows cards ?

PSNID: Sightes

1. Kona Hraesvelgr
  2. Gredel
  3. Ugarta Loki (sitting)
  4. Ugarta loki(floating)
  5. Bronzed Grendel

thanks in advance :3 

pd : i can near card too :3

Edited by Sightes

pls can anyone near me the follows cards ?

PSNID: Sightes

1. Kona Hraesvelgr
  2. Gredel
  3. Ugarta Loki (sitting)
  4. Ugarta loki(floating)
  5. Bronzed Grendel

thanks in advance :3 

pd : i can near card too :3

If you still need cards i can near you Kona Hraesvelgr and Grendel, so message me if you still do

Also if you trying to get the card trophy you don't need the Bronze Grendel card.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll add you since I have all of those...

But Note B.Grendel is not Needed for the Trophy

Oh? It isn't? Do you have the raydric from the extra quest card? 

And thank you so much. xD

Edited by AshesintheFalls

• 4 weeks later...

I need quit a bit when i get them ill takem off thanks for the help

1.Skoll
2.Hati
3.Farnir
4.Kona Hraesvelgr
5.Grendel
6.Mokkurkalfe
7.Fenia
8.Menia
9.Hrungnir
10.Surt
11. Utgarda loki (sitting)

Agin thanks for all who helps and ill try in return the fav

Edited by mf_emokiller

I need quit a bit when i get them ill takem off thanks for the help1.Skoll2.Hati3.Farnir4.Kona Hraesvelgr5.Grendel6.Mokkurkalfe7.Fenia8.Menia9.Hrungnir10.Surt11/12. Utgarda (sitting)&(floating)Agin thanks for all who helps and ill try in return the fav

That's Too much....

You need to Reduce the Needed Card amount to 5 since the Game won't allow you to recieve more than that...

The Rest you're gonna have to get yourself

I need quit a bit when i get them ill takem off thanks for the help

1.Skoll

2.Hati

3.Farnir

4.Kona Hraesvelgr

5.Grendel

6.Mokkurkalfe

7.Fenia

8.Menia

9.Hrungnir

10.Surt

11/12. Utgarda (sitting)&(floating)

Agin thanks for all who helps and ill try in return the fav

Well you can only get a maximum of 5 cards via near, so its better to get the harder ones that way.  Though i have

Fenia

Hrungnir

Grendel

Kona Hraesvelgr

Hati

Skoll

Mokkurkalfe

Menia

Fafnir

EDIT: Looks like Josh was first this time

Edited by MidnightRadiance

That's Too much....

You need to Reduce the Needed Card amount to 5 since the Game won't allow you to recieve more than that...

The Rest you're gonna have to get yourself

I threw the list out there so if i get one ill cross it off till five are left or if i get one from play ill do the same.