Ragnarok Odyssey "Card Complete Trophy Help"

NepuNepuKawai

• 2 months later...

If anyone's still playing this game I'm wondering if someone is willing to near me some cards to help me get through levels more efficiently. I can do most levels on 7-8 solo but I cannot kill Surt, even with a group of 4. I am doing like 100 damage on him. I am aiming to go for this build. 

Muramasa = Serial Attacks+Brandish
Cards
Kona Hraesvelgr = Queen of the Hills
(Or Hraesvelgr = Sky Conqueror)
Peorth Scorpion Hammer = HP Up Lv.5+Berserk Lv.1
Hjahanir Card = Hjahanir's Edge
Muramasa Card = Dainsleif Power Up Lv.3+Brandish
Scorpion Hammer Card = Attack Up Lv.5+Attack Up Lv.5 -->2 cards
Legbiter Card = Crit Power Up Lv.5+Crit Power Up Lv.5
Mann Legbiter Card = Crit Attack Up Lv.5 + Attack Up Lv.1

I received the Sky Conquerer card last night and this is what I currently have and willing to listen if someone can give me advice. 

Weapon - Ullr Mysteltainn +10 152 atk, Attack up Lv. 4, Endure Lv.4 
Poporing Card - Attack Up Lv.1, Improved Knockback
Hunter Card - Attack Up Lv.1
High Orc Card - Attack Up Lv.4 
Cleric Card - Defense Up Lv.1
Horo Horon Card - Defense Up Lv.1, HP Up Lv.2
Grizzly Bebe Card - Crit Power Up Lv.2, Crit Power Up Lv.1 (change to Scavenger Hunt when farming)
Orc Chief Card - Chief's Life Lesson Lv.2 
Ur Mysteltainn Card - Attack Up Lv.4, Endure Lv.4 (yep same as what my weapon has. 

I understand I need to improve my stuff to kill Surt, but I have trouble upgrading, where to find the items or I'm just not strong enough, a lot of stuff is from extra quests which is a nightmare for me, I can do EX quest 1, 2 and 6 solo but nothing else. 

I would really appreciate any help and even willing to buy someone a PS Gift Card ($20, £20 etc) if they're really helpful with cards. Please!

Edit - I have the R1 version of the game but playing from the UK. 

Edited by Blaidd-Cysgodol

Hello,

I have been trying to solo through the last missions Surts, Loki and extra missions, but I am too weak. Also been trying to farm Orcish Trance Hjahanir Edge and the 2 Ing Balmungs with SP Recycle and SP Economy, as I am trying to go for a Ds Build. I would greatly appreciate it if someone coud near me these cards. The online portion of the game is dead here in Europe so I need to solo everything.

-Orcish Trance

-Hjahanir Edge

- 2x Sp Recycle/Sp Economy

-Natural killer

My psn is SmokeyElninja

Many thanks in advance

Been farming 7-2 for a Alp Leshy with Luck shift and I'm finally tired of running that level. (I did finally get 2 Guardian (lazer) cards though :D) Anyone else have that card or a better substitute I could borrow via Near? I don't really have any of the highly coveted cards yet as I've only just gotten around to beating the main story this week. I'm more focused right now on getting better cards for my deck builds and I really need the boost for card farming.  I'll take what I can get as far as any luck cards.

Hello,

I have been trying to solo through the last missions Surts, Loki and extra missions, but I am too weak. Also been trying to farm Orcish Trance Hjahanir Edge and the 2 Ing Balmungs with SP Recycle and SP Economy, as I am trying to go for a Ds Build. I would greatly appreciate it if someone coud near me these cards. The online portion of the game is dead here in Europe so I need to solo everything.

-Orcish Trance

-Hjahanir Edge

-Natural killer

My psn is SmokeyElninja

Many thanks in advance

I have Hjahanir Edge if no one else had one for you yet. Cant say I have anything else on that list. I have Loki (Floating) with demon blade if you could use that until You grind out an Orcish Trans.

--------------------------------

If anyone else wants to be so kind, I could use pretty much any of the OP cards people have been begging for. I finally have the Cardcore trophy and would just like to finish my online missions in style if at all possible.

I have Hjahanir Edge if no one else had one for you yet. Cant say I have anything else on that list. I have Loki (Floating) with demon blade if you could use that until You grind out an Orcish Trans.

--------------------------------

If anyone else wants to be so kind, I could use pretty much any of the OP cards people have been begging for. I finally have the Cardcore trophy and would just like to finish my online missions in style if at all possible.

Hi,

Okay thanks anything would help out at the moment.

Cheers

Hello,

-Orcish Trance

-Hjahanir Edge

-Natural killer

My psn is SmokeyElninja

Many thanks in advance

I am looking for these cards for the original game not for Ragnarok Ace.

Ay, that's the version I'm playing. Send me a friend request and we can work out a time to set up the near, and maybe do some missions together. I dont really use these boards for gaming so much as chatting and stat tracking (as you can see from my post count) so dont be offended if I take a while checking back here often

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys, trying to get plat for this game but still lacking a lot of cards. Just wondering if anyone can near me

55. Utgarda Loki (Sitting)
56. Utgarda Loki (Floating)

Probably I will grind the rest of the cards (Still lacking 10, mostly bosses) :(

My PSN ID is evolutionX7 just drop me a friend list :D

My version is R3 (Asian version).

EDIT: Already done! Thanks!
Edited by EvolutionX7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...