This Game is Badass

51 minutes ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

You should when it goes on sale for like $5.

it has gone on sale a few times. the definitive edition has extra missions ingame and DLC. i remember the time trying to find all the errands and a power outage happened. it took a day to find the one i was missing. losing that notepad didn't help either.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I think this game's success has a lot to do with expectations too. Very few people expected this to be as good and fun as it was; it's not as polished as GTA, but at the end of the day it was so much fun that a lot of people overlooked its more minor drawbacks. I would love a sequel but for now we're likely to enjoy the Donnie Yen movie first.

I think it was also cool that we had a new IP with a lead Asian character not named Yakuza. We know that AAA games tend to stick to established franchises and can play it safe for the most part. It was a nice change for me when I played it on PS3 and I appreciate it even more now in 2019. Loved the combat and the driving was underrated.

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Done the PS3 and PS4 (EU) and I've just started the NA version. Absolutely love this game and implore everyone out there, who hasn't already, to play this.

I did the same. When I got the 3rd plat on the NA version I actually had a hole in my heart that there were no more versions to play?

• Like 1