What do you like most about trophy hunting?

Quink666

So what you favourite thing about hunting trophies? Getting ultra rares? The feeling when you 100% a game? Climbing the leaderboard? 100% completion rate?

For me its that trophies force me to play some games on hardest difficulty which if it werent for trophies i would probably play on easy/normal all the time. 

I enjoyed so many games alot more when playing on harder difficulties since you usually have to "master" the game and take your time and play it smart.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

Finding coop and collaborative gamers that think alike. 

I absolutely hate competition in multiplayer games, doesn't make sense to me. 

Would rather work towards a common goal and make friends that way.

41 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Sorry to hear youre not getting any groups together to boost trophies on this site. I have only has good experiences using gaming session so far.

Really?  You've never had noshows and people who just don't follow simple orders?  It's gotten to the point where you need to at least double the amount of players required for any boost. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

2 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

Really?  You've never had noshows and people who just don't follow simple orders?  It's gotten to the point where you need to at least double the amount of players required for any boost. 

Ive used gaming session 4 times (2 were my own) only needed 1 person for each but i always put a placeholder time and date and ask people to add me on PSN and then we went from there.

The extra fun. If it wasn't for trophies I'd have never bothered completing Dragon Age Inqusition or Mass Effect on nightmare difficulties; and never would have enjoyed doing them that way! But then, once you're finished with those difficult playthroughs, it's difficult to adjust to the easier modes.

Also something to do. I'm bored most of the time and my girlfriend would never let me play with her as often as I do my PS4.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GarryKE said:

The extra fun. If it wasn't for trophies I'd have never bothered completing Dragon Age Inqusition or Mass Effect on nightmare difficulties; and never would have enjoyed doing them that way! But then, once you're finished with those difficult playthroughs, it's difficult to adjust to the easier modes.

Also something to do. I'm bored most of the time and my girlfriend would never let me play with her as often as I do my PS4.

I know right having to play some games on max difficulty have showed me an entire new world of gaming.

Games like Dead Space 2 you have to play on hardcore with limited saves that was so tense and awesome. 

Atleast you got your trusty PS4 :>

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

I secretly love grinding, farming, and getting frustrated on highest difficulty settings and doing things that i usually wouldn't bother getting good enough to pull off. The feeling when i succeed is the best,

I only got interested in it when i got the PS4 and created a new account. I even went back to the PS3 to get platinum on some of the games i still had, and i plan to do it again soon and knock some more of those down. So that's another reason, great reason to replay almost 10yo games.

• The fact trophy hunting helps keep me sane and away from the real world
  • The "BING" sound when a trophy pops up
  • The feeling of completing a game when you have a platinum
  • The feeling of accomplishment
  • The fact there is a trophy community website full of guides and people to help me out

All of the above.

• Like 2

I like the fact that trophies make the game more enjoyable. When games first came out they didn't have trophies/achievements like today. So people would finish games fast and be done with it. Ever since they added trophies people have come together to help one another through boosting. People have created trophy guides and many more. Trophies make the game worth playing a little longer. I like the challenge because when I earn a very hard trophy and it pops on screen, I get a huge moment of satisfaction. Plus I like the little ding sound it makes when trophies pop. :D

• Like 1

Getting a platinum from my favorite games/series, and having any of my favorite series completed entirely, as it's one of the few ways I can show my passion and fan status of games/series.

Edited by Mar
  • Like 1