Fast follower of Loki, Odin, Skathi, Tyr and Thor trophies

To get these fast just save up 20 skill points. Save your game to cloud (not necessary, just to be save) Use all skill points in one tree. As soon as the trophy pops just quit game via ps button. Don't leave the skill tree menu. Then boot up the game again and repeat for the other skill trees. The game doesn't save directly when using the skill points. I think it only saves when you leave the skill tree menu.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/9/2017 at 3:35 AM, Mr_Marty84 said:

To get these fast just save up 20 skill points. Save your game to cloud (not necessary, just to be save) Use all skill points in one tree. As soon as the trophy pops just quit game via ps button. Don't leave the skill tree menu. Then boot up the game again and repeat for the other skill trees. The game doesn't save directly when using the skill points. I think it only saves when you leave the skill tree menu.

I can't stand "tips" like this where they completely neglect to mention the most critical requirement: YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST LEVEL 16 before you can unlock an entire skill tree! It's not as cut and dry as just collecting 20 skill points. Did it every cross your mind to mention this fact? Like, at all? Out to lunch on that one I take it, eh?

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 10 months later...