RomanClaret

RomanClaret's Dispute

74 posts in this topic

RomanClaret

FIFA 09

This trophy is going way back, though if I remember correctly that trophy popped when I was playing standard online Head-to-Head matches. I know I'd won way more than 5 Interactive league matches within the period that mode was live, though I believe if you won matches by DNF then it didn't seem to pop the trophy as the games had to be completed without the opponent quitting for it to register. So completing full matches on the server in H2H mode later down the line afterwards triggered it to pop for some reason, I've no control over the EA server for a trophy popping.

I've no foul play on my account at all, so I'm quite deflated that after all these years of fair gaming I've been flagged up for a single trophy. If I could have any trophies on my account unlock, then it would be the unobtainable one on FIFA 10 which has stopped my from earning the only FIFA platinum I do not have. But it's unobtainable, that's life and you get on with it and play new games. I have no motive or reason to earn trophies illegitimately, for the 8 years that I've been trophy hunting. I've never hidden games either on my time on PSNP because I've never had anything to hide. I apologise if this is a long-winded response and it's only meant to be vague, but I've never been accused of cheating therefore I'm being as informative and transparent as I possibly can.

Edited by RomanClaret
Information did not post properly.

2 minutes ago, RomanClaret said:

Well I guess I just have to hide it then if it means being put onto the leaderboards. If it was unobtainable since '09, then how have so many people got trophy from 2010 onwards and are not flagged as well?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/72-fifa-09/46-real-world-winner

I think there are people reporting them atm. Did you say this out of feeling differently treated or as evidence it was possible?

It is not fast process, all of them will be flagged sooner or later. There are ~1k cheated FIFA 09 and flagging each of them manually takes time.

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I think there are people reporting them atm. Did you say this out of feeling differently treated or as evidence it was possible?

Just now, ScooloV said:

It is not fast process, all of them will be flagged sooner or later. There are ~1k cheated FIFA 09 and flagging each of them manually takes time.

I linked that latest earners lists as I clicked the trophy after I saw my flag description about 2009 and noticed numerous people had earned it in 2010, so I was just curious as to why they are on there. I know it's a manual process so it takes time, but if I'm having to resort to putting a blue 'H' on my profile because of this game then I wanted clarification that the other players in the latest earners are also having to do that.

So are we assuming the people being flagged in 2010 are all hackers? It could be as Roman said, and that EA messed up as usual and the trophy could glitch pop. Hell, there's even evidence of this from when the mode was up, as shown from this link - http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/fifa-09/achievement/19083-Real-world-winner.html

Yes, now that the online is completely shut down you can assume that everyone else is using another method to get there, but if the online was still up, bad coding could force a pop

Hmm. I noticed the last achiever was 20th Nov 2013 3:20:59 AM.

Now this obviously looked suspicious given that the latest one before that was 17th Oct 2010 1:35:49 PM, you can see there are loads of other achievers that have this trophy in 2010, now if this were 'hackable' surely there would be a plethora of more achievers after that date? It drops off a cliff after 2010 which makes no sense to support the argument that this was hacked.

It's not unheard of for trophies that go by server side requirements to 'glitch' and pop at a another time date which given the amount of achievers after it was apparently unobtainable seems definitely possible for hear and the crap load of other achievers in 2010.

Edited by CaptainSellers

All non-2010 achievers were reported long time ago, because of server closure (this 2013 is a fresh profile, some "wannabe trophyhunter" with hacked trophies).

There was a glitch in Real world winner (all guides speak about it), it's when you need to win more than 5 matches in order to get this trophy, that's it.

And there is no other way, rather than using save-hack to earn it after 3rd June 2009. I already gave a lot of prooflinks on previous disputes, you can even find them by yourself by just googling.

11 minutes ago, CaptainSellers said:

if this were 'hackable' surely there would be a plethora of more achievers after that date

There were, I just reported them all one by one...

Edited by ScooloV

nevermind

Edited by CaptainSellers

Yeah I'm gonna throw my opinion in behind this one. Something just doesn't add up. I've seen it happen on other games before where online trophies have popped wayyyyyy after they should have because of a dodgy server. I'm not defending anyone in particular but this specific trophy it seems there could be more to it than meets the eye. 

You have any other information rather than your thoughts of disbelief? I gave plenty of proofs and yeah, all this years this trophy was completely ignored by everyone (I don't know why), and now there are ~1k cheaters out of 146k game owners (which makes less than 1%). I think it is not "most hacked game ever", not even close.

Imagine noone banned EndWar cheaters or FUEL etc. and then they suddenly began to do it. That'd make even more than 1k and much more that 1% in total. I think I just found Klondike of easy flag reports and that's it 😉

P.S. Give me one proof of legal Real world winner trophy (earned in 2010), just one, a video or whatever, not asking for much.

Edited by ScooloV

I'm going to support RomanClaret with this one too, even though I don't know him personally.

It seems entirely feasible to me that the trophy popping later could be due to server side net coding, having played some of the Fifa games on Xbox I can certainly see how this would be possible.  I'd like to hear from more people who have unlocked the trophy, to fully understand their experiences, as essentially people who are entirely innocent could be flagged in error here.

8 minutes ago, ScooloV said:

You have any other information rather than your thoughts of disbelief? I gave plenty of proofs and yeah, all this years this trophy was completely ignored by everyone (I don't know why), and now there are ~1k cheaters out of 146k game owners (which makes less than 1%). I think it is not "most hacked game ever", not even close.

Imagine noone banned EndWar cheaters or FUEL etc. and then they suddenly began to do it. That'd make even more than 1k and much more that 1% in total. I think I just found Klondike of easy flag reports and that's it 1f609.png

P.S. Give me one proof of legal Real world winner trophy (earned in 2010), just one, a video or whatever, not asking for much.

We have given plenty of proof back of the trophy originally being glitched and the fact that EA servers aren't exactly the best backs this up. For x amount of valid earners to suddenly be "hackers" just seems odd, especially only for a single game as well. 

I don't know how you expect us to give you proof for a game released in 2009 that now has closed servers. Roman's response is proof, and as Rach says, others being flagged can most likely give the same reasoning as well

Edited by Pricey403

He hid it = he agreed that it was hacked. End of story.

Edited by ScooloV

1 minute ago, ScooloV said:

He hid it = he agreed that it was hacked. End of story.

Or he was forced into hiding it? If he unhides it now, and it's proven legit, then all of the other flags can be proven legit as well?

Out of curiosity, have you played Fifa 09 @ScooloV?

As you seem to be the one flagging people on Fifa 09, I thought maybe you could share your personal experiences of the servers.  It would at least help to have some additional insight and input here.