When are they going to patch it again?

TechnicalPixel

1 hour ago, whyeven said:

they probably won't which really sucks, but it's been weeks since the last patch was released, and that one only took about a week and a half, so no plat for this one, sorry, or at least not any time soon

I can live with that. I am really enjoying the narrative but feel like many of these story based games one playthrough / story thread is all I need

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, it's this trophy that's stopping me from getting the game at this moment. I really wanna play this but I would wanna get all the trophies for a narrated game like this but having to play it a few times is so hard for me.

1 hour ago, blankmar said:

Honestly, it's this trophy that's stopping me from getting the game at this moment. I really wanna play this but I would wanna get all the trophies for a narrated game like this but having to play it a few times is so hard for me.

Yeah it's a grind for it. I'm annoyed by the fact on how many trophies were bugged when the game came out. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just hope that the remaining trophies will auto-pop if the requirements are already met.

(Doubt that's gonna happen for the Seriously? trophy though, as the game does currently not have all sketches. Here's a quick reference guide for anybody going for all the sketches, found this on steam a while back. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sd_ME3FTPdHLjkV0URGOwI8SUyOjXMT9Mi56AvGILSA/edit#gid=0, just keep in mind that the guide has a few spoilers)

Edited by d1l2e3v4

im only missing "echoes", "make it last" and "seriously". if those trophies arent fixed, only echoes, i am not playing it until they are. i love NITW so much but i believe i have played it maybe 6-7 times. i know the script of the whole game. lol as much as i enjoy it i wont plat it until they are sure those trophies are not glitched. seriously love the game though. its interesting to me how they made attaining all of the sketches a trophy yet the game doesnt have all the sketches? wtf?

Edited by miki-iki

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to ask one of the devs to see if he had a date for the patch's release; he replied with the following:

so this could very well mean it'll be out sometime next week, which would be awesome :)

Edited by d1l2e3v4

• 2 weeks later...
On 17 July 2017 at 7:19 AM, ShadowStar83x said:

Wonder how long it'll be before it's obtainable....if it is. :hmm:

The devs wanted to focus on the kickstarter rewards first, but they seem to be very close to finishing it now. They found a ton more bugs and are working on them for the PC version before sending the patch over to PS4. It's still unfortunately unknown when the patch will be fired off to PS4, but most likely when they have found and fixed all of the bugs.

They've also done tests for the trophies and they seem to work - according to what they've posted on their reddit. Hoping it comes out soon.

Edited by d1l2e3v4
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Unfortunately, not much has happened since.

It's still in the process of being ported, with no real release date being given out.

The devs also posted a small bit of info on their reddit page. (INFO INSIDE)

Spoiler

PS4 Patch: Alec rolled about a zillion big and small fixes and bits of polish into this beast of a patch. It's currently being ported over for PSN users. We'll announce when it's finally out on our twitter (@nightinthewoods) so stay tuned. And as always, thanks for your patience.

Information taken from the official NiTW Reddit. POST

Really hoping for a release date soon...?

Edited by d1l2e3v4

• 3 weeks later...

The patch with trophy fixes is now finally being sent off to PS4. The developers haven't exactly given a date for when it'll come out, but the ETA is apparently 2 weeks tops, maybe earlier if no issues occur.

Explanation made by the devs:

Spoiler

"hey twitter! quick housekeeping note for PS4 players:

a few of you have asked when the next patch will be out, and i (scott) [one of the 3 developers for NiTW] totally goofed on the timing when i answered you. that was my bad.

the patch is officially out the door. ETA is up to 2 weeks depending on various factors out of our control.

there's processes and certifications and *waves hands around* stuff that happens before it shows up on your Playstation 4 videogame machine.

Anyway, with any luck it'll be up earlier than that. Stay tuned, we will announce it BIG AND LOUD here when it drops.

Thanks for your patience! We'll talk soon."

Tweet taken from: https://twitter.com/NightInTheWoods/status/903151286006231040

Edited by d1l2e3v4
added tweets into a spoiler text.