How to get my PS4 code from BackerKit?

ThiophenSJ

Like title says.

I have access to my BackerKit, I can see Yooka-Laylee as my (only) backed project there, I can view the details of my pledge when clicking on Yooka-Laylee.

But where exactly do I get my code? The latest update-mail says the code will be available on April 10th and I already see people having the game here on psnp.

Thanks in advance!

Just now, ShadowStefan said:

Like title says.

I have access to my BackerKit, I can see Yooka-Laylee as my (only) backed project there, I can view the details of my pledge when clicking on Yooka-Laylee.

But where exactly do I get my code? The latest update-mail says the code will be available on April 10th and I already see people having the game here on psnp.

Thanks in advance!

As soon as devs add digital codes to your BackerKit you will get an email telling you that. After that you have to login into the account and on the review/summary-page you will see a button "Get Your Digital Downloads" like here:

0zZeguJ.png

After clicking on it you will be able to see the code you can redeem on the PSN.

That picture is from my Hyper Light Drifter-BackerKit but for the 10+ projects where the creators decided to use BackerKit it always worked this way.