This game makes me sad :(

Dr_Mayus

I just shot a tiger in the face and then cut him open :(. Do any other animal lovers get really depressed playing this game :P?

Beyond that it is a great game :D

Wow, really? As a vegetarian that doesn't sound like fun to me, but at least it's just pixels and not the real thing. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Wow, really? As a vegetarian that doesn't sound like fun to me, but at least it's just pixels and not the real thing. :rolleyes:

Hey Buddy xD

Yeah, often times I will be walking past some dogs and then they will attack me. I think to myself "I don't want to shoot you in the face but now I have to"

They might not be real, but they let out a real sad whine when you kill them :(

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 12/31/2012 at 10:50 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

I just shot a tiger in the face and then cut him open :(. Do any other animal lovers get really depressed playing this game :P?

Beyond that it is a great game :D

Oh yes. Killing a digital animal hurt my feels. /sarcasm

btw hope youre joking cuz i find “animal lovers” cringy and hypocritical. They get hurt killing animals in a video game but killing humans is aight to them. Lol

Edited by UlvenFenrir
  • Like 3

Killing pixels never bothered me, and yet I somehow have never hurt a living soul in real life, lol.  What makes me sad about this game is the absolute garbage ending that made no sense that someone wrote while trippin balls once the game was already 95% done and decided this ridiculous excuse for a conclusion was anything other than outrageously terrible.  I was enjoying the game up until pretty much the final boss fight, and then everyone at Ubi dropped acid and shot heroine in unison and all hell broke loose.  At least the entire story in 4 was garbage (though I appreciate the incredibly obvious twist that I guessed about 15 minutes into the game) so we weren't let down just at the end, but the stories in this series are what makes me sad, they're always so mediocre.

34 minutes ago, Matto_lsi said:

Killing pixels never bothered me, and yet I somehow have never hurt a living soul in real life, lol.  What makes me sad about this game is the absolute garbage ending that made no sense that someone wrote while trippin balls once the game was already 95% done and decided this ridiculous excuse for a conclusion was anything other than outrageously terrible.  I was enjoying the game up until pretty much the final boss fight, and then everyone at Ubi dropped acid and shot heroine in unison and all hell broke loose.  At least the entire story in 4 was garbage (though I appreciate the incredibly obvious twist that I guessed about 15 minutes into the game) so we weren't let down just at the end, but the stories in this series are what makes me sad, they're always so mediocre.

In fairness, the ending can actually make prefect sense, but only if you choose the correct one i.e. the ending no one else seems to have done.

that ending gives a proper, thematic end for all the middle-class white kids, and works from a dramatic point of view.

I remember discussing the ending with some other people at the time it was first out (it was a very popular game among the young engineers  I worked with at the time) and being absolutely dumbfounded that anyone would choose the other ending than the one I did... then realising I was literally the only one who went that way with the choice.

I don’t think it was a coincidence that I was also the only one who thought the ending was good...