Dishonored Definitive Edition digital giveaway!!!

AARCT1C

Hi all,

Welcome to Day 6 of the Dishonored giveaway. Again, I apologise for the late update, with the Easter weekend and family commitments, I have not been able to post the updates on time. This one was 6 hours late so as with yesterday, all guesses made within the correct time frame will apply as per usual. It seems the rule about the prime numbers has caused a little confusion for a few people so I will provide some clarification. The winning number is not a prime number so it can't be 7, but it could be 777. The winning number must be divisible by more than the number one and itself.

Today we see 13 new contenders joining the competition, bringing us to a total of 88 participants. Perhaps not good news for the other contenders but it increases the chances of having a clear winner which I would certainly prefer. Anyway with tomorrow being Easter and me being the generous sort (see the OP) after I post the Day 7 update, I may offer more than the usual 3 hints or I may even offer a critical hint which should certainly speed up the competition!

I hope you all have a good weekend, stay safe and as always,

Good Luck ?

is there any way or maybe a spreadsheet that displays the numbers already used? From what i calculated from the hints provided so far, only 20 numbers are acceptable, and it would suck to answer one from the limited choice and someone already answered it lol

This seems interesting.... 510 and 850. :hmm:

3 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Hi all,

Welcome to Day 6 of the Dishonored giveaway. Again, I apologise for the late update, with the Easter weekend and family commitments, I have not been able to post the updates on time. This one was 6 hours late so as with yesterday, all guesses made within the correct time frame will apply as per usual. It seems the rule about the prime numbers has caused a little confusion for a few people so I will provide some clarification. The winning number is not a prime number so it can't be 7, but it could be 777. The winning number must be divisible by more than the number one and itself.

Today we see 13 new contenders joining the competition, bringing us to a total of 88 participants. Perhaps not good news for the other contenders but it increases the chances of having a clear winner which I would certainly prefer. Anyway with tomorrow being Easter and me being the generous sort (see the OP) after I post the Day 7 update, I may offer more than the usual 3 hints or I may even offer a critical hint which should certainly speed up the competition!

I hope you all have a good weekend, stay safe and as always,

Good Luck ?

"The winning number does contain one prime number (for example a number like 140 or 180)" <    None of those contain a prime number. Im confused now. 

Also, tip for you and fair for us.... When you do this updates, you should let us know what guesses are not counting (cause it's edited, it didn't like the post or any other rule) it's already kind of hard for us to look all the numbera and also need to guess if you counted them or not. 

• Like 1