Dishonored Definitive Edition digital giveaway!!!

AARCT1C

69 ?

7 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Hello everyone and welcome to my Dishonored Definitive Edition giveaway!

Today I bought a copy of Dishonored 2 which also came with one free digital copy of the original Dishonored with all the DLC included. I already have a copy of my own so I have decided to give back to the community that has given me a lot of fun, enjoyment and of course trophies with over the last couple of years. The game was bought in Australia but as there is only one trophy set for Dishonored and it's available worldwide, I think it should work for any region. Anyways, we all love a bit of competition so lets have some fun!

There are two parts to this competition. To be eligible to win, the first thing you must do is like this post. The second part is to choose a number between 1 and 1000. The first person to guess that number will win the prize. Please be aware that if you pick a number that someone has already chosen, it will count as one of your picks. I will post the name of the winner on here and then contact them directly. Everyone on this site is eligible to enter. The competition will end on April 24th 2017.

Please read the terms & conditions. Don't worry, I'm not asking you to sign your life away ? it's just a bit of clarification and a few hints, including a few numbers not to choose. I reserve the right to make reasonable additions and changes to the terms and conditions to ensure that the competition remains fair. This is the first competition giveaway I have ever done so I hope I've made a decent attempt and I hope it goes well. The success of this competition may inspire future giveaways like this one.

Good luck to everyone!

Terms & Conditions:

01: You must like this post and then post your guess in order to be eligible to compete. If you choose the right number but you haven't "liked" this post, your vote will not be counted

02: The code for Dishonored expires by May 1st 2017. In order to retrieve the prize, you must enter the code on your PSN account before or by April 30th 2017 to be safe

03: If for some reason, the number hasn't been guessed by April 24th, I will award the prize to whoever is numerically closest

04: Here's a hint - the number is not 1 or 1000. The number has a special significance for me. It is not 16 either

05: If multiple people guess the correct number, I will award the prize to whoever guessed correctly first. There is only one copy being given away

06: If no one has guessed the number by April 17th 2017, I will start providing more hints. I want someone to guess correctly!

07: If the correct number is guessed, I will contact the winner and provide them with the code

08: When I bought the game, the code for Dishonored was inside a sealed copy of Dishonored 2 inside it's original plastic. I guarantee that I have not used the code or given the code to anyone else. I also guarantee that I have not told anybody the answer to the giveaway. However if for some reason, the code doesn't work for the winner, unfortunately I can't provide an alternative code or prize

09: This code is for the PS4 edition of Dishonored. I would recommended that you own or at least plan to own a PS4 to enjoy this game, but it is not mandatory to own one at this time

10: You can not edit your post. Any posts edited apart from my own will not be considered as eligible guesses

11: You may have two guesses per day. Any guesses that exceed the daily limit will not be considered eligible selections from the person who originally made them within 24 hours of their second guess.

12: You can enter one guess at a time or both guesses together. However, please be aware that if you have chosen a number that someone has already picked, it will count as one of your picks. No further guesses will be counted as stated above

Also, you've already done more this site than certain bums I won't name LOL

• Like 2