Longest period between trophies

SpeedyReedyTV

What is the longest period you've had BETWEEN trophies? Maybe because you were playing games you'd already beaten, maybe because you were inactive on PSN. Whatever the reason, has anyone gone 6 months with no trophy (having gotten some before and after that time)?

My record is

140 days, 11 hours, 44 minutes and 19 seconds

(Which I found by noticing a trough on the monthly trophy log graph on my profile, and then calculating from there)

Edited by SpeedyReedyTV

Don't think there's a way to easily look up "longest time between any two trophies" but if you look through your trophy log you'll see your trophies in order of getting them and can go from there... yeah, the more trophies you have the more annoying this will be...

Looking through my list I didn't get any between 10th September 2015 and 15th March 2016... that's 7 months and 5 days (more or less) I must have been busy with non-Playstation games x3

Edited by Zanreo

According to my log, it looks like my record was between January 5th and April 25th, 2014, while I was doing KH Re:CoM. It was probably a combination of school getting busy and me being mad about how the difficulty trophies didn't stack, and I still had three more playthroughs left (one as Sora and two as Riku). >_>

My longest period is 30th Jun 2014 - 28th Aug 2014 or almost 2 months when I was grinding mitama for Toukiden ,and then Treasures of Montezuma Arena was out stopped my longest period.

The reason it took so long is very low drop rate - It come from a very rare to find oni AND very low drop chance for mitama . I've even ended up zero progress for nearly two weeks (IIRC I had 3 mitamas farming nightmares - Oichi, Lady Tomoe & Tokugawa Yoshinobu) For some time I thought the guide I read had typos. :ninja:

If that game wasn't out on that time, the period would be 3.5 months (I think).

Edited by kkchan0323

Couldn't tell exactly. Between military deployment its' been multiple times that I was off PSN for months at a time. There was a 6 month period that I wasn't playing video games after I started dating a certain lady. I gave up playing video games to focus more attention on her, like all good boyfriends ?. Let's just say, I wish I hadn't given up PS3 for her since it caused me to close my old profile and start a new one (read one of my old blog posts to understand the story).

I guess when I play a non-PSN game, like my 3DS, so mine is probably 2-3 years after I moved out from my parents house for uni.

I got the plat for XIII which was my first game for PS3 in 2011 on my old account on my brothers PS3 while still living at home, then moved to a different city where I just a DS and later a 3DS and PSP, where I played all the KH and FF spin offs (like Tactics, CC, III and IV remake, KH BBS, 3D, 365/2 days etc.), pokemon series, Harvest moon, Yu-Gi-Oh WC games etc. I only then bought my own ps3 in around 2012/13 where i started trophies again, with ToV first and later all the Tales games and XIII trilogy again.

70 days, from 26th October 2015 to 4th January 2016. 

I wasn't bothered about trophies at the time and divided my time between Steam and PS. I probably got hooked on FM16 since it would've been released somewhere around that time. Uni started in October that year too so that would've added to it, plus I was still working 40+ hours a week. Incidentally I noticed when I switched to a 32 hour a week contract in February 2016 I earned 97 trophies that month and 160 in March. :lol:

Anyway I'd be surprised if I went that long without earning a trophy again. I've got a pretty good set up with three days off work a week and most of my evenings on those days are spent gaming, it'll stay that way for at least a year until I'm done with uni.