servers still up?

Stargazer2600

11 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

Was thinking of maybe getting this off ebay on the cheap end but will pass if the servers shut down. Any ideas?

Yeah but might not be for long. They shut down 2K15 around this time last year.

Plat is still achievable until the end of May,started the game last week and got the plat today!

Coupla hints about getting there, my 100 bout trophy didn't pop until I had played 119 matches.  To lower the extra matches needed, try and avoid disconnections,  For the expert in the ring trophy, you need at least 1 online player in each match, I played through all matches and it didn't pop but did have a few matches that had disconnections.  I kept a note of any matches that had a dc (player quitting out) and redid them, trophy popped for me this way!

Hope this helps :)

Edited by touchofattitude
Additional Info

57 minutes ago, touchofattitude said:

Plat is still achievable until the end of May,started the game last week and got the plat today!

Coupla hints about getting there, my 100 bout trophy didn't pop until I had played 119 matches.  To lower the extra matches needed, try and avoid disconnections,  For the expert in the ring trophy, you need at least 1 online player in each match, I played through all matches and it didn't pop but did have a few matches that had disconnections.  I kept a note of any matches that had a dc (player quitting out) and redid them, trophy popped for me this way!

Eh I think I'll just wait till 2k18 or see if 17 drops more. I really hate being rushed

• 2 weeks later...
On 12.04.2017 at 8:04 PM, touchofattitude said:

I played all match types around 10 times, still no trophy. Also my ranks deleted for unknown reason. Fuck this game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Keep trying Mustafa!  If you've played all matches types then something has gone wrong somewhere!  

Just keep a huge list of all the match types, check it off once you've completed the match (win/lose) and when NO ONE quits out.  I'd recommend closing the session as soon as one other player joins, once the match starts just let yourself be pinned by the AI and then just watch the rest of the match as a spectator.  This was my method, as soon as there is more than 1 human opponent, the chances of someone quitting are pretty much guaranteed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 08.05.2017 at 7:16 PM, touchofattitude said:

Keep trying Mustafa!  If you've played all matches types then something has gone wrong somewhere!  

Just keep a huge list of all the match types, check it off once you've completed the match (win/lose) and when NO ONE quits out.  I'd recommend closing the session as soon as one other player joins, once the match starts just let yourself be pinned by the AI and then just watch the rest of the match as a spectator.  This was my method, as soon as there is more than 1 human opponent, the chances of someone quitting are pretty much guaranteed.

Thank you for all tips! Hope I get this trophy before servers shut down. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, skyrainbow88 said:

hey guys I have 2 ps3s and ive been boosting ranked matches all alone, so the expert in the ring trophy I can lets say.......join my 2 ps3 accounts on 1 match. and close the session? it will still count as long as I win all matches right?

Yes, but you don't even need to win...Just make sure both you and your alternate PS3 are in the game until the end.

Regardless of game type and "players needed"- you can close the session as soon as 2 ppl are in.

THANK GOD. cause i heard you had to use real people than I heard you didnt. And ive been staying up till 5am almost a week playing matches and getting frozen and starting over. lol. I think I kan do this. WWE 13 was HORRIBLE. you had to do 1,000 ranked matches. it was the only WWE game I couldnt get platinum on :(

16 hours ago, Bullstomp said:

Don't bother, the online is crap and 2K couldn't care less. 250 matches and I have 0 trophies. I have played all matches at least 3 times too. Really not happy with this piece of shit that should have been platinum last October.

I decided to do them on PS3 today (My experience above was on 360) and both trophies popped exactly when they were supposed to. I assume you were playing with randoms....not good. Find someone who you know won't quit out on you (Especially with the larger elimination modes) and you should get them no problem. If you are playing with randoms and anyone quits out or is disconnected for any reason- it won't count towards game trye played- or 100 games- even though it does count for your stats.

13 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

I decided to do them on PS3 today (My experience above was on 360) and both trophies popped exactly when they were supposed to. I assume you were playing with randoms....not good. Find someone who you know won't quit out on you (Especially with the larger elimination modes) and you should get them no problem. If you are playing with randoms and anyone quits out or is disconnected for any reason- it won't count towards game trye played- or 100 games- even though it does count for your stats.

No. I have a glitch that gives me a disconnect penalty even when no one disconnects. Went back and forth with 2K and they are beyond useless.

Thank you for offering advice but based on the fact that disconnects don't count, I have over 250 matches played and I keep getting that penalty, I am shit outta luck. I already burned my copy on my grill and toasted marshmallows over it.

22 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

No. I have a glitch that gives me a disconnect penalty even when no one disconnects. Went back and forth with 2K and they are beyond useless.

Thank you for offering advice but based on the fact that disconnects don't count, I have over 250 matches played and I keep getting that penalty, I am shit outta luck. I already burned my copy on my grill and toasted marshmallows over it.

Damn dude, sorry to hear that. It sucks seeing you so close to that platinum...and a difficult one to obtain....

Probably nothing you would want to do with just a few days left before shutdown- but trophy data is stored locally, not ties to your stats. If you were to play a copy on a different console, you could possible unlock the other 2 trophies (IDK if that would effect that platinum popping at the end or not though).

1 hour ago, Floorkiller74 said:

Damn dude, sorry to hear that. It sucks seeing you so close to that platinum...and a difficult one to obtain....

Probably nothing you would want to do with just a few days left before shutdown- but trophy data is stored locally, not ties to your stats. If you were to play a copy on a different console, you could possible unlock the other 2 trophies (IDK if that would effect that platinum popping at the end or not though).

Thanks again, I appreciate it. I actually tried on a different console X 3 (I have 4 consoles in my house) and I get the same disconnect penalty every time. It wasn't meant to be for me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 26.06.2017 at 9:42 AM, No Tier God said:

I couldnt get it anyway, my family went through hard money times and our net was shut off for the end of may all the way until last week. It was completely out of my hands :(

Sorry for you, guy. But at least you didn't earn any trophy and can delete its trophy list.