Don't Break The Chain (A Trophy A Day)

1 hour ago, jasondm300 said:

I just reached 200 days as well.  If I know that I am going to be really busy, I try to have a few lined up so I can rapid fire them in a minute

Haha yea, I did that in the summer when I went away on vacation for 2 weeks, got a few "easy" PS-vita ones then. But I've been so busy lately I'm running out of easy ones. :D Also kinda feels wrong saving trophies in games I enjoy playing.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You won't be able to =D It would be too hard to give it up after it reaches 1000 =D

865 today.

lol if i got to that point i would be killing anyone/thing thats gets in my way to keep going lol 

hopefully this will run next year and thats when im gonna try and make it work lol, gonna have a great big planner on my office wall and watch that chain develope

28 minutes ago, Perfect_Sinn said:

lol if i got to that point i would be killing anyone/thing thats gets in my way to keep going lol 

hopefully this will run next year and thats when im gonna try and make it work lol, gonna have a great big planner on my office wall and watch that chain develope

I don't really think there's a run date for this, it's more of a continuous event

start whenever, see how long you go

• 2 weeks later...

I am so happy there is a topic for that *_*

I have this challenge since january and  right now I have a streak of 260 days since March 31 ?

in the feedback forum I suggested to implement this as a stat in the profile like truetrophies has it. (i dont like truetrophies, its the only stat I really miss here)

• Like 1

im at 98 nearly 100 but shit happend today, i falled on some ice on the ground and my hand is bruised, its in a bandage for a week, so i really cannot play games, so my plan to do is playing visual novels on my vita and ps4, i still have a few and that way i can survive the chain for a week

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2017 at 7:53 AM, starcrunch061 said:

So, up to 855. I think I'll post here at the beginning of each month, and then when I hit milestones. I'm still contemplating giving this thing up when I hit 1000.

So, I missed the beginning of this month, but if my arithmetic isn't failing me, I'm either up to 905 or 906 (depending on if I posted this AFTER I got a trophy on December 1st). It's probably the former, so I'll say 905 at the moment. 

Also, I made it through 2017 with at least one trophy every day, just like 2016.

• 1 month later...
On 1/19/2018 at 11:00 AM, starcrunch061 said:

So, I missed the beginning of this month, but if my arithmetic isn't failing me, I'm either up to 905 or 906 (depending on if I posted this AFTER I got a trophy on December 1st). It's probably the former, so I'll say 905 at the moment. 

Also, I made it through 2017 with at least one trophy every day, just like 2016.

So, assuming I was at 905 on January 19th, that puts me at 940 today.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...