Don't Break The Chain (A Trophy A Day)

Day 5: April 15th 2017

First trophy:

14L01d7c4.png

Robocorpse :silver: in Manual Samuel

Manual Samuel is another game I started in the KYC3 event and one of the nice surprises I've had, this game is hilarious and really for anyone who wants a good laugh. I still missed this trophy though but hadn't really tried to go for it, now I decided I'd give it a shot and got it the first try.

All trophies won on the 15th:

Manual Samuel:

Robocorpse :silver:

Dead Rising:

Item Smasher :bronze:

Raining Zombies :bronze:

Zombie Road :bronze:

After 5 days I've managed to have 5 different games that show the 1st trophy for the day. It wasn't really on purpose, I just play what I feel like, I guess you can see me as a gamehopper!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, viech54 said:

I don't think I should join this event. The games I play are not made for this, it takes too much time to get a trophy once a day and I don't feel like adding random games to my account just for that even though it shouldn't be hard to keep this up for at least three to six months or maybe even a year without outright murdering my completion. PSN sales, the recent Humble Bundle and PS+ gave me enough short games to do that.

Do whatever you feel like doing, nobody's forcing you to do this. This thread is just to help give moral support to others.

Also, I discovered how to use blank user accounts to put trophies onto an actual account without playing the game on that account so if I hate the game and decided to ditch it, I can just delete the blank user and not get stuck with a game I might hate. I didn't learn about this until it was too late and Yooka-Laylee is on my new account, which has one place in Glitterglaze Glacier which is so annoying! Now that I now how to create test accounts I can transfer trophies from if I get the platinum, I can fix this.

EDIT: Forgot to put the link to the video which shows how to make blank accounts and transfer trophies from them. Oops! Don't want people asking questions because I forgot to inform them. Please like and subscribe to the creator if you liked the video, he could use the support! ;)

But anyways, I failed to put up a trophy report before I had to go to Easter Vigil mass which made me leave home at 8:10 PM and trapped me until 1 AM so I am a bit late, but these are the reports for yesterday.

S1bd2d0.png All trophies :platinum:

S82f7dc.png All trophies :platinum:

Love these two games and they are super short. The latter is a bit more difficult but not by much. Will put the two GO games on later.

Edited by NebbyLunala

Day 6: April 16th 2017

First trophy:

2Le87c6c.png

Romantic Getaway :bronze: from Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

Today my girlfriend wanted to play so we started up this game which is a coopgame, we didn't get very far yet but it was nice enough to make us have a good time playing it.

All trophies won on the 16th:

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime:

Romantic Getaway :bronze:

First Date :bronze:

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens:

Unlearn What You Have Learned :bronze:

I'm Getting Pretty Good At This :bronze:

They're Shooting At Both Of Us :bronze:

A Long Time Ago... :bronze:

The Force, It's Calling To You :bronze:

Plague Inc: Evolved:

Peer Pressure :bronze:

RMS Watch List :bronze:

Olympic Spoiler :bronze:

Brainzzzz :bronze:

STALKERs Delight :silver:

Uh Oh :bronze:

Brown Streets :bronze:

Bacteria Victory :bronze:

Long Shot :bronze:

Virus Victory :bronze:

Fungus Victory :bronze:

18 trophies today from 3 new games, not a bad day, not bad at all...

Took me a while to get up to it, but managed to pop both Hitman GO and Lara Craft GO. I don't like Hitman much but it's a quick and painless trophy list if you need it. Lara Croft was more fun for me as it was more animated, Hitman GO was just moving pieces around a board.

Found out that I'll need to redeem the two free days of Playstation Plus if I want to upload my saves to the cloud so I can delete my account off my PS4 and reinstate it if I want to transfer trophies from a blank user. *sigh* And I spent my last $20 of free money on a PSN card to get the Harry Potter LEGO collection due to a sale. :(

Trophies Earned:

• Hitman GO: All trophies
  • Lara Craft GO: All trophies

Going to work on The Little Acre and Day of the Tentacle Remastered to fill up my list to nine platinums. ;)

Edited by NebbyLunala

10 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Day 7: Lucky that I'm playing a game that gives out trophies like Skittles. Not sure how it will be at the end though where I have to grind a bit for levels and money.

Don't worry, as long as you are working towards trophies, you should be fine. In fact...

Trophy Progress:

This morning before gym I popped three more Buff Knight Advanced trophies after reaching the last stage which gives out gold and gems like candy, managed to beat the Chapter 10 and 11 bosses with some difficulty and after more item upgrades. I have the ultimate gear except for the shield and wand(which costs about 2 billion gold) and got all stats to max so I just have to start farming for more artifacts - I am missing six and only have four of them at max level. Still trying to find a super-slow fairy to get Fairy Master. :(

Trophies Earned:

• Enchant Expert: enchant items 50 times
  • Enchant Master: enchant items 100 times
  • Rich: earn 1,000,000,000 gold

I plan on getting the platinum for Day of the Tentacle Remastered later(once my phone recharges so I can access the guide on it) for my ninth platinum. It shouldn't be as hard The Little Acre.

• Like 1

Day 7: April 17th 2017

First trophy:

15L040212.png

Worm Food :bronze: from Plague Inc: Evolved

In this game you need to destroy humanity by creating and spreading a decease, basically you see the map of the world, you launch and improve a virus while you try to keep the doctors from finding a cure. You watch your virus spreading around the world hoping to kill every single human on the planet.

All trophies won on the 17th:

Plague Inc: Evolved:

Worm Food :bronze:

Neurax Worm Victory :bronze:

Parasite Victory :bronze:

Prion Victory :bronze:

Stormtrooper Syndrome :bronze:

We Need More Troops! :bronze:

I'll Come Back For You! :bronze:

Dead Rising:

Zombie Hunter :bronze:

Another 8 trophies added to my collection, I'm getting close to 4000 now

5 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

So, I'm on a full week again :) With eight different games played, no less, one platinum and three story finishes.

1S107813.png  26Sbc01fb.png  9Sec0087.png  12S37a336.png  15S9550f3.png  35S4681fa.png  5Sba5de5.png

Great job on that! I was going to update but I forgot to do it last night, so I'll put down what I did last night.

Basically, all of the trophies for Day of the Tentacle Remastered. I urge anyone playing to check out the developer's commentary, it's so hilarious how Tim Schafer and his team talk about how they got through the madness of making the game. Not to say that the dialogue is bad, though. Who wouldn't want to watch a movie about a severed purple tentacle mutating with radiation poisoning and taking over humanity? ;)

Anyways, probably will plan Oceanhorn as my 10th platinum, it's a great indie game.

Day 8: Thought I wouldn't play today but quickly changed my mind. Slowly getting into the grindier bits in the game, which will require me to plan a bit. I might try to play a second game at the end. 

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2

:bronze: Chapter 4 Cleared

Cleared Chapter 4.

Day 8: April 18th 2017

1st trophy:

2Lcb482d.png

Zombie Killer :bronze: from Dead Rising

Still loving the game but I got stuck and therefor checked the guide that told me it was best to grind out the kills first, that way you'll be better armed to tackle the rest of the game.

All trophies won on the 18th:

Dead Rising: 

Zombie Killer :bronze:

Classified? Me Too :bronze:

Only 2 trophies today, but 1 is enough to keep the streak going so that's good enough for me.

Started on Oceanhorn, got to the main dungeon of Sky Island. After I defeat the ghost of Shadow Messmeroth(sp?), I will only have to do a graveyard island and then the final island of the game. Totally forgot the fishing trophy - the graveyard and robot fish are going to suck. :(

Saee74b.png 24 out of 37 trophies (41%)

Was working on a blank account with Birth by Sleep all day yesterday but may restart because I saw a speedrun do things differently. Also my Trophy Advisor is yelling at me to finish Buff Knight Advanced. *sigh*

• Like 1

Day 9: April 19th 2017

1st trophy:

3L271731.png

Zombie Genocider :gold: from Dead Rising

I grinded out the kills and got a nice gold trophy to show for it, after that I started a new game and now I'm really trying to play to game the way I like it resulting in a couple more trophies won already

All trophies won on the 19th:

Dead Rising:

Zombie Genocider :gold:

Carjacker :bronze:

Marathon Runner :bronze:

3 Day Survivor :bronze:

Self Defense :bronze:

Psycho Photo :bronze:

Peace Keeper :bronze:

7 new trophies from Dead Rising, tomorrow I'll probably get my 4000th trophy

So I got a few more trophies in my easier games. Buff Knight Advanced is almost done, I just need to get that 15-answer fairy for Fairy Master (which hasn't shown up except once and I failed it) and just more farming to get the rest of the artifacts to Level 10(I have seven there so far - I finally got the last artifacts for Artifact Expert). Took me 10 runs through the last stage to get the 10 bil needed for Millionaire. Actually got the true ending on the second successful clear of the last stage, which is faster than I got on the old account.

In Oceanhorn, got a few trophies and at the final fight, I am now in the Isle of Whispers to do that quest. Finally caught a Ghost Fish after three tries. That fish is rare. Also found out that Bot Fish can be caught at Home Island when I hooked one without thinking. I left immediately but not before taking a hit. I only have seven hearts. :(

Need to really start Persona 5's blank account soon, I am only hesistant because I want to make sure the only walkthrough on GameFAQs for the game which is spoiler-free has an accurate 100% guide and I need to work on other games as well like the LEGO Harry Potter collection.

Trophies Earned:

Buff Knight Advanced:

• Dragon Slayer
  • Well Done
  • Dragon Destroyer
  • Artifact Expert
  • Real Ending
  • Millionaire

Oceanhorn:

• Hey, Big Spender!
  • Cosmopolitan (my 300th trophy)
Edited by NebbyLunala

7 hours ago, skroq said:

I have similar plan: plat per day. However i can get 0 plats for 3 days, but on day 4 i need to get 4 plats.

So far I am 6 ahead starting Jan 1st 2017

Feel like I need to make a correction here: While I"m not saying your goal is odd, it is pretty tough - unless you play nothing but easy plats, you won't likely get a platinum every day unless you never sleep - most games take over a hundred hours, especially RPGs, so it's not feasible to get a platinum a day. I don't think i could do that - I did it when the games I played were easy plats, but now I won't be popping a plat for a while.

Still, good luck to you, sir. ;)

So the games I was playing were sniped by LEGO Harry Potter Legacy Collection which was on sale a few days ago in the digital store for $12. So I payed a little more to get the big discount and now putting LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 on my account. (If you want me to create a new forum profile for my recent account, please PM me and let me know - it's a hassle having to start from 0 posts again but I would like an honest opinion.) So here are the trophies I got so far. I will update this post as I get along as I am going to be earning the platinum iLEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 as my 10th plat.

Trophies Earned:

30Sbb1773.png Watch Out!

36S3313af.png Quick Quidditch

21Sed9adb.png Good Dog

2S12118c.png Junior