Don't Break The Chain (A Trophy A Day)

I've had a busy week but still managed to keep my chain going.

Day 38: May 18th 2017

1st trophy:

1L32d6b4.png

Challenger Approaches :bronze: from Disc Jam

All trophies on the 18th:

Disc Jam:

Challenger Approaches :bronze:

Road To Mastery :bronze:

Ace! :silver:

Singles Master :bronze:

Gator is Greater :bronze:

Makenna Maniac :bronze:

Shutout! :silver:

Haruka Hustle :bronze:

Doubles Master :bronze:

With Authority! :silver:

Stanton Supreme :bronze:

I started up Disc Jam to get some fun time with it. I got most trophies fast enough though, only 1 trophy remaining after 1 day of playing it

Day 39, May 19th 2017

1st trophy:

12Lfb186e.png

Lucky Ducky :silver: from AdVenture Capitalist

All trophies won on the 19th:

AdVenture Capitalist:

Lucky Ducky :silver:

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood:

Golden Boy :bronze:

Rome in Ruins :silver:

Finally a new trophy from AdVenture Capitalist, this game must be the worst game I've played on my PS4, I hope to finish it soon to get it done with.

Day 40, May 20th 2017

1st trophy:

14Laace2f.png

Perfect Recall :bronze: from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

All trophies won on the 20th:

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood:

Perfect Recall :bronze:

Fixer-Upper :silver:

Not much time so not much done, but the chain kept going!

Day 41, May 21st 2017:

1st trophy:

15Le22cc0.png

Déjà Vu :bronze: from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

I needed a trophy for the chain, this one was fast and easy

Day 42, May 22nd 2017

1st trophy:

8L6619af.png

Great Combinator :silver: from Doodle God

Same story as the day before, a fast trophy just to keep the chain going

Day 43, May 23th 2017

1st trophy:

3L6e4a1b.png

Creator of Civilization :bronze: from Doodle God

All trophies won on the 23th:

Doodle God:

Creator of Civilization :bronze:

God's hundred :bronze:

Not much time, not much effort, bagged me 2 easy trophies though, it's good to have games like that lying around when trying to continue a chain!

Day 21 - 23rd May 2017

Trophies earned: 9

37S9c9479.png38S1adc6a.png39S8d6409.png34Sd25c56.png40Sbe4e00.png36S2c26eb.png47S8bf4db.png9Sa89610.png11Sb69210.png

Spoiler
  • :bronze: Slunk back from whence he came :bronze: - LEGO The Hobbit (Complete "Battle of Moria" and "Azog the Defiler")
  • :bronze: ... And be stone to you! :bronze: - LEGO The Hobbit (Complete "The Mountain Trolls", "Troll Battle" and "The Dawn")
  • :bronze: More of a letter-opener, really! :bronze: - LEGO The Hobbit (Complete "The Troll Hoard", "Gundabad Wargs" and "The Hidden Valley")
  • :bronze: Super Move :bronze: - LEGO The Hobbit (Defeat 4 enemies in one go with a super move)
  • :bronze: More than a thunderstorm! :bronze: - LEGO The Hobbit (Complete "Thunder Battle")
  • :bronze: Iced Hotdog :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Cleared all hot dog stand missions in Holoska)
  • :silver: Speeding Ticket :silver: - Sonic World Adventure (Reached the Goal of Arid Sands, Act 1 as Sonic  within 2'50")
  • :silver: Partly Cloudy :silver: - Sonic World Adventure (Collected half of the Sun Medals)
  • :silver: Half Moon :silver: - Sonic World Adventure (Collected half of the Moon Medals)

Edited by madbuk

Day 22 - 24th May 2017

Trophies earned: 5

48S490397.png38S0ad0e7.png37S05e695.png6S0a3086.png7Sdd0639.png

Spoiler
  • :silver: Combo King :silver: - Sonic World Adventure (Achieved 10,000 total combos)
  • :bronze: Ketchup and Mustard :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Cleared all hot dog stand missions in Empire City)
  • :bronze: Kebab on a Bun :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Cleared all hot dog stand missions in Shamar)
  • :bronze: Almost There :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Restored the fifth continent)
  • :bronze: One More to Go :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Restored the sixth continent)

Edited by madbuk

1L4bd62c.png

Finally got another platinum! I know, LEGO Legends of Chima is not really my proudest plat, but I did like the cutscenes which seem to come from the animated show. ;) (Actually, I slept all afternoon and evening after having to take some sedatives during my dentist appointment where I had to have a filling on a front tooth because I SOMEHOW chipped it so I woke up at 10 PM and decided to just get this over with.) Now maybe I can work on Tales of the Borderlands.

Day 23 - 25th May 2017

Trophies earned: 2

8Se4b8e9.png40Se63d5d.png

Spoiler
  • :gold: World Savior :gold: - Sonic World Adventure (Cleared the game)
  • :bronze: Hard Boiled :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Cleared all hot dog stand missions in Eggmanland)

On 5/26/2017 at 9:58 AM, MidnightCJ said:

Finally got another platinum! I know, LEGO Legends of Chima is not really my proudest plat, but I did like the cutscenes which seem to come from the animated show. ;) (Actually, I slept all afternoon and evening after having to take some sedatives during my dentist appointment where I had to have a filling on a front tooth because I SOMEHOW chipped it so I woke up at 10 PM and decided to just get this over with.) Now maybe I can work on Tales of the Borderlands.

Congrats, I really liked this one. It's a shame other Vita LEGO games went a different route with the shorter challenge-based levels, Chima had a great formula imo.

Edited by madbuk

1 minute ago, madbuk said:

Congrats, I really liked this one. It's a shame other Vita LEGO games went a different route with the shorter challenge-based levels, Chima had a great formula imo.

It would have been more fun to play if it had a trophy for getting 100% - there are so many more collectibles. I didn't even get all of the character tokens. Other LEGO games make you get all of the character tokens at least. :P

I can't wait for June - then I have to play actual games that take weeks to platinum for the Summer Backlog. I have three Kingdom Hearts games and Dark Cloud on the chopping block. :D

(What's worse is this is my 25th platinum. I was hoping for something a bit more epic than an easy LEGO game but meh. At least I didn't buy it, I rented it from GameFly.)

Day 24 - 26th May 2017

39Sf1028d.png43S2bb82b.png

Spoiler
  • :bronze: Fried Clam Roll :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Cleared all hot dog stand missions in Adabat)
  • :bronze: That's Enough, Seriously :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Gave all souvenirs to the Professor)

I really do love the souvenir trophy image. It's so jolly.

Edited by madbuk

Latest trophy:

24L83b4af.png Rescuer (Eventide: Slavic Fable)

I got pretty far in this game... but then a nasty bug prevented me from getting an item I need to continue the story so I have to redo the entire thing from scratch. I am just so glad these games give a special option to skip cutscenes(even if it's not instant and you have to hold the button down to do it) because otherwise I'd be raging in hate over such a shoddy product. Artifex Mundi had to have a black sheep, I guess. :(

I will take a break from the game and work on getting World of Final Fantasy ready for the Summer Backlog challenge, going back to where I was before. (There's another game flaw - not having a means to track collectibles! At least Eventide has one.)

EDIT: Finally got the platinum for this game! Had to redo the entire story and I missed a trophy at the end but it was a minor one that I got quickly. So I'm free to do harder games... until June, when Enigmatis 2 rolls out. (J/K - I have the Summer Backlog. :P)

Edited by MidnightCJ

Day 25 - 27th May 2017

Trophies earned: 20

44S332080.png14S67d792.png29S3316ab.png12Sa001a7.png30S12f41d.png10S35c684.png45Sc5a787.png27Sf93739.png31S283fd1.png26S5abc40.png1Sc392df.png11S04603b.png1S637103.png2Se9cf60.png3S0f303d.png5S23af2e.png6S610d38.png8S5de381.png10Se1daa9.png9S3b97c8.png

Spoiler
  • :bronze: Hedgehunk :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Cleared the Louie Montaine missions in Empire City and the Ana missions in Mazuri)
  • :silver: Power Overwhelming :silver: - Sonic World Adventure (Upgraded all of Sonic the Werehog's stats to their maximum levels)
  • :bronze: Day Tripper :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Cleared all Sonic the Hedgehog stages)
  • :silver: Full Moon :silver: - Sonic World Adventure (Collected all Moon Medals)
  • :bronze: Hard Day's Night :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Cleared all Sonic the Werehog stages)
  • :silver: Sunny :silver: - Sonic World Adventure (Collected all Sun Medals)
  • :bronze: I Ain't Afraid of No Ghost :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Cleared the Marcantonio missions in Spagonia)
  • :silver: Hungry Hungry Hedgehog :silver: - Sonic World Adventure (Got every type of food)
  • :bronze: Get on the Exorcise Bandwagon :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Exorcised everyone)
  • :silver: Social Butterfly :silver: - Sonic World Adventure (Talked to all townspeople)
  • :platinum: 100% Clear :platinum: - Sonic World Adventure (This is the platinum trophy and is unlocked automatically when all other trophies have been unlocked)
  • :bronze: Reflection :bronze: - Journey (Sit and meditate with another player for more than 20 seconds.)
  • :bronze: Threshold :bronze: - Journey (Cross the broken bridge without completely rebuilding it.)
  • :bronze: Mirage :bronze: - Journey (Find the hidden desert flower.)
  • :bronze: Explore :bronze: - Journey (Discover all cloth creatures in the desert.)
  • :bronze: Trials :bronze: - Journey (Sneak through the underground passage without tearing your scarf.)
  • :bronze: Ancestors :bronze: - Journey (Find a mysterious creature hidden in the temple.)
  • :bronze: Crossing :bronze: - Journey (Reach the summit with a companion and return to the beginning.)
  • :silver: Companion :silver: - Journey (Finish the game with the same partner for the majority of the journey and return to the beginning.)
  • :bronze: Rebirth :bronze: - Journey (Finish the game and return to the beginning.)

On 5/27/2017 at 7:08 PM, MidnightCJ said:

EDIT: Finally got the platinum for this game! Had to redo the entire story and I missed a trophy at the end but it was a minor one that I got quickly. So I'm free to do harder games... until June, when Enigmatis 2 rolls out. (J/K - I have the Summer Backlog. :P)

Enigmatis 2 has been confirmed? Artifex Mundi must've seen your thread :P

Edited by madbuk

5 hours ago, madbuk said:

Day 25 - 27th May 2017

Trophies earned: 20

44S332080.png14S67d792.png29S3316ab.png12Sa001a7.png30S12f41d.png10S35c684.png45Sc5a787.png27Sf93739.png31S283fd1.png26S5abc40.png1Sc392df.png11S04603b.png1S637103.png2Se9cf60.png3S0f303d.png5S23af2e.png6S610d38.png8S5de381.png10Se1daa9.png9S3b97c8.png

• :bronze: Hedgehunk :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Cleared the Louie Montaine missions in Empire City and the Ana missions in Mazuri)
  • :silver: Power Overwhelming :silver: - Sonic World Adventure (Upgraded all of Sonic the Werehog's stats to their maximum levels)
  • :bronze: Day Tripper :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Cleared all Sonic the Hedgehog stages)
  • :silver: Full Moon :silver: - Sonic World Adventure (Collected all Moon Medals)
  • :bronze: Hard Day's Night :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Cleared all Sonic the Werehog stages)
  • :silver: Sunny :silver: - Sonic World Adventure (Collected all Sun Medals)
  • :bronze: I Ain't Afraid of No Ghost :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Cleared the Marcantonio missions in Spagonia)
  • :silver: Hungry Hungry Hedgehog :silver: - Sonic World Adventure (Got every type of food)
  • :bronze: Get on the Exorcise Bandwagon :bronze: - Sonic World Adventure (Exorcised everyone)
  • :silver: Social Butterfly :silver: - Sonic World Adventure (Talked to all townspeople)
  • :platinum: 100% Clear :platinum: - Sonic World Adventure (This is the platinum trophy and is unlocked automatically when all other trophies have been unlocked)
  • :bronze: Reflection :bronze: - Journey (Sit and meditate with another player for more than 20 seconds.)
  • :bronze: Threshold :bronze: - Journey (Cross the broken bridge without completely rebuilding it.)
  • :bronze: Mirage :bronze: - Journey (Find the hidden desert flower.)
  • :bronze: Explore :bronze: - Journey (Discover all cloth creatures in the desert.)
  • :bronze: Trials :bronze: - Journey (Sneak through the underground passage without tearing your scarf.)
  • :bronze: Ancestors :bronze: - Journey (Find a mysterious creature hidden in the temple.)
  • :bronze: Crossing :bronze: - Journey (Reach the summit with a companion and return to the beginning.)
  • :silver: Companion :silver: - Journey (Finish the game with the same partner for the majority of the journey and return to the beginning.)
  • :bronze: Rebirth :bronze: - Journey (Finish the game and return to the beginning.)

:o Holy cow, that's a LOT of trophies! I wish I had your drive!

Day 26 - 28th May 2017

Trophies earned: 3

14S012ad3.png7Sb749da.png4Sa8fc65.png

Spoiler
  • :gold: Transcendence :gold: - Journey (Collect all unique glowing symbols across one or more journeys.)
  • :bronze: History :bronze: - Journey (Uncover all 10 ancient glyphs.)
  • :bronze: Adventure :bronze: - Journey (Pass through 15 gates while surfing through the sunken city.)

Edited by madbuk

I've been rather busy lately so I didn't earn any trophies today or yesterday, but I do plan on tackling Tales from the Borderlands and getting it out of my backlog in one fell swoop so I can say I platinumed a Telltale "game." (Seems more like an interactive cartoon to me.) I'm psyching myself up for this Thursday, June 1, when I start work on my Summer Backlog. :)

Day 27 - 29th May 2017

Trophies earned: 17

12S79e3d6.png13Sacf017.png2S1265fe.png3Scf55e7.png6S023d9d.png8S2ea1e3.png15S0f08f5.png7S78033e.png14S71305b.png20Scda4b7.png29S4564f9.png16S102494.png18S757eab.png13Sf3ff03.png11S636488.png21S944f8c.png4Sef26b0.png

Spoiler
  • :silver: Wonder :silver: - Journey (Meet 10 or more unique travelers.)
  • :bronze: Return :bronze: - Journey (Start the journey again after a week long break.)
  • :bronze: Helping Hand :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Complete your first "extra thing to do")
  • :bronze: Papercraft Beginner :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Unlock your first papercraft plan)
  • :bronze: Ham-Fisted :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Dispatch 10 scraps while riding the pig)
  • :bronze: Paperazzi :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Take 15 photos of the paper world)
  • :bronze: Imprison :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Throw a scrap into the controller)
  • :bronze: Free Hug :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Throw a gopher at a scrap)
  • :bronze: Friendly Fire :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Force a stilt scrap to shoot another scrap)
  • :silver: Shredder :silver: - Tearaway Unfolded (Dispatch 200 scraps)
  • :silver: Taxi! :silver: - Tearaway Unfolded (Safely deliver the Misplaced Gopher home)
  • :bronze: Petting Zoo :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Stroke 4 different types of creature inside your controller)
  • :bronze: Bouncer :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Bounce on two bouncer scraps without touching the ground)
  • :bronze: Piggy in the Middle :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Let the squirrels play throw-and-catch with the messenger)
  • :bronze: Air Selfie :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Take a Selfie on the Paper Plane)
  • :silver: Papercraft Enthusiast :silver: - Tearaway Unfolded (Collect 25 papercraft plans)
  • :bronze: Crafty :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Create 10 decorations with the cutting mat)

Edited by madbuk

It's raining hard outside and I got two power surges so I am afraid the computer will shut down any second, although the rain outside has ceased a bit. Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know that I fixed the chain a bit, bit my lip, and completed Episode 2 of Tales from the Borderlands. I am too worried about a sudden power outage to keep going but tomorrow, hopefully, it'll be less lightning and I can get the remainder of the episodes and the plat for this game before June 1, when I will start focusing on the Summer Backlog. :)

Trophies Earned:

• Deal with a Ghost
  • Till Death Do Us Part
  • Funeral Crashers
  • Classic Reflexes
  • Bro or Bot
  • Miracle of Atlas Engineering

Day 45, May 25th 2017:

1st trophy:

29L4fb895.png

30 Kills: Mk-NDI :bronze: from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered

All trophies won on the 25th:

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered:

30 Kills: Mk-NDI :bronze:

Let's Sing 2016: Hits Français:

Hello! :bronze: 

Memory lapse? :bronze: 

Young :bronze:

The good old days :bronze:

In The Bank :bronze:

Private concert :bronze:

In tandem! :bronze:

The perfect pair :bronze:

Wealthy :silver:

A quick trophy from Uncharted and then my girlfriend started to sing...

Day 46, May 26th 2017

1st trophy:

32L6d0e17.png

50 Kills: Dragon Sniper :bronze: from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered

All trophies won on the 26th:

50 Kills: Dragon Sniper :bronze:

Novice Fortune Hunter :bronze:

50 Kills: M4 :bronze:

20 Kills: Pistole :bronze:

100 Headshots :bronze: 

Let's Sing 2016: Hits Français:

Mid table :bronze:

Gold record :bronze:

Perfectionist :silver:

Variety, the spice of life :silver:

Artist :bronze:

Good luck! :bronze:

Early days :bronze:

Star :silver:

First to 20,000?! :bronze:

There can only be one winner :bronze:

Survive at all costs :silver:

Real purist :silver:

Better to have too little than too much :bronze:

Shhh... :bronze:

Life is a carousel :silver:

And... it's a wrap! :bronze:

Insert a token :bronze:

We stick together! :silver:

Couch's survivor event started off so we picked up the pace and got ourselfs 23 trophies that day!

Day 47, May 27th 2017

1st trophy:

27L42058a.png

Master Ninja :silver: from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered

All trophies won on the 27th:

Master Ninja :silver:

Grenade Hangman :bronze:

Steep:

You're ready now :bronze:

Baby steps :bronze:

You spin around :bronze:

Once upon a time :bronze:

Tourist :bronze:

The memory remains :bronze:

Scoring master :silver:

Halfway there! :silver:

Red-letter day :silver:

Upside down :bronze:

Gold-plated challenger :bronze:

Seek... :bronze:

A bit of progress on Uncharted and a new game started, good for a total of 14 trophies

Day 48, May 28th 2017

1st trophy:

4Lb14c84.png

Charted! - Hard :silver: from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered

All trophies on the 28th:

Charted! - Hard :silver:

Charted! - Normal :bronze:

Charted! - Easy :bronze:

Take Me To Your Leader :bronze:

Cosplay :bronze:

Steep:

Crash Test :bronze:

Road to mountain knowledge :silver:

The legend starts here :gold:

14 carats Gold challenger :silver:

The end of the World :bronze:

Finished the first playthrough for Uncharted 2 and continued a bit on Steep

Day 49, May 29th 2017:

1st trophy:

26L4bcf68.png

Multiplayer :gold: from Grand Prix Rock 'N Racing

This was the only trophy for the day seeing for the survivor event I had to hunt golden trophies and it was harder than expected, but still good enough to keep the streak going offcourse!

Day 50, May 30th 2017:

1st trophy:

44Ld642b2.png

Quick Jaunt Through a Warzone :gold: from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered

Again the only trophy I won for the day, the race for golden trophies had me play this level on speedrun!

Wow 50 days allready, I'm halfway through towards my goal!

Day 28 - 30th May 2017

17Sae9525.png27Sa23411.png

Spoiler
  • :bronze: Gopher Trampoline :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Bounce 10 times in a row on a gopher)
  • :silver: Neat Freak :silver: - Tearaway Unfolded (Use the Guiding Light to clear up 500 pieces of scrap paper)

Edited by madbuk

I've done it.

I had to force myself to sit for four hours and do QTEs and dialogue choices but I finally platinumed Tales from the Borderlands by completing the remaining three episodes. There were quite a few funny parts that I won't spoil(except for the fake gunfight in the Hyperion cafeteria, that was hilarious! xD) but it was really boring otherwise. Glad it's over with. I'm tempted to pick up Life is Strange but I think I'll wait until I help my dad sell a ton of candy and try to earn some more money so I don't get in a financial rut next month.

And now I have a big massive migraine because I'll be so busy tomorrow when the Summer Backlog challenge begins. :(

Day 29 - 31st May 2017

Trophies earned: 13

12Sb3f62c.png10S3bc9ad.png23Se4df3a.png26Sebb824.png9S7d1acd.png19S69dfde.png22S10ef93.png24Sf4285d.png5S5f2f79.png25S61e6bf.png28S932baf.png30S703c53.png32Sbcc255.png

Spoiler
  • :bronze: Iconic :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Create a trophy icon on the cutting mat)
  • :bronze: Doppleganger :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Take a photo of the Other Messenger)
  • :silver: Globe Trotter :silver: - Tearaway Unfolded (Take a photo in each chapter)
  • :silver: You Have 1 New Message :silver: - Tearaway Unfolded (Finish the game)
  • :bronze: Tower of Doom :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Tumble a stack of 5 scraps)
  • :bronze: With One Stone :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Hit 5 enemies at once with a Thrown-Forth projectile)
  • :silver: Lunch Break :silver: - Tearaway Unfolded (Take a sepia photo of a squirrel eating an acorn)
  • :silver: Good Old Days :silver: - Tearaway Unfolded (Take a black and white photo of a gopher riding an elk)
  • :bronze: Too Much Swag :bronze: - Tearaway Unfolded (Put more than 10 decorations on your messenger)
  • :silver: Yellow Head :silver: - Tearaway Unfolded (Take a photo of Yellow Head)
  • :silver: Harlequin :silver: - Tearaway Unfolded (Change the colour of every part of your messenger)
  • :silver: Papercraft Wizard :silver: - Tearaway Unfolded (Collect all papercraft plans in the world)
  • :gold: Gifted :gold: - Tearaway Unfolded (Collect all the hidden presents)

Nice madbuk! I think I may steal your format. xD

Trophies earned so far (for the Summer Backlog Challenge):

1S54d95a.png4Se67d7f.png12S435318.png

S24e39c.png

:silver:Gone Home: Completed the game
:bronze:Homerunner: Completed the game in under one minute with no modifiers (WHY IS THIS A BRONZE AND THE OTHER A SILVER? I took an hour getting this *@#$ of a trophy!!! ?)

S956399.png

:bronze:Showed some love: Hug the Blob five times

Edited by MidnightCJ

Day 30 - 1st June 2017

Trophies earned: 78

33S45c4f4.png34S78a8e5.png31S55d12e.png35S806f68.png1S03f162.png57Sa572fb.png8S03ee6e.png45Sdd981f.png24S9a669a.png52S09bb64.png44S9ed2ba.png54S21b3ca.png46Sa78798.png58S0a3898.png14S3193e4.png51S8de6ee.png42Sf517ee.png25Sc0ca0a.png49S087a0b.png22Sba38ba.png18S89d1d5.png15S0b29bb.png50Sb60eb4.png19S4a1d1d.png20S2675a4.png21S9572a1.png11Se7be89.png47S9bb431.png9S59f7d6.png26S64736a.png27Sc80bed.png36Sf0f593.png56S977196.png37S153fd9.png38Sfdb790.png53Sff0283.png48S499971.png29Sa64bae.png30Sdbac4d.png10Sbabd0b.png31S40ef8c.png32Sda3dc0.png13S99abc4.png12S19a91a.png35S9b9915.png41Sbe0555.png28S800525.png39S3021e2.png55S3581dd.png40S769f69.png3S309724.png23S48efc2.png33S716739.png16S5204f6.png34S98a20e.png2Sb4d8c4.png17S816b1c.png4S0c2284.png43Se01440.png5S79e677.png6S1e193e.png7S24a55c.png1Sf9dd86.png16Sb9c33f.png24S1872d0.png2Sf41df0.png15Sfb4cdc.png23S867146.png3Sb545f4.png4S95847b.png5S228697.png28S4f2b8d.png18Sdda006.png6S989fbe.png13Sd850ea.png7Sb7e77f.png25Sfc4bf6.png8S51362d.png

Spoiler
  • Do-Gooder :gold: - Tearaway Unfolded (Complete all the "extra things to do")
  • Chauffeur :gold: - Tearaway Unfolded (Safely deliver the Misplaced Gopher everywhere she wants to go)
  • Scrapped :gold: - Tearaway Unfolded (Dispatch all the scraps)
  • Completist :gold: - Tearaway Unfolded (100% complete the game)
  • Perfectionist :platinum: - Tearaway Unfolded (Collect all the other trophies)
  • Most Annoying Guest Ever :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Ring the front desk bell 100 times)
  • Rap Sheet: Trespasser :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Find Fred's basement workshop)
  • Energy Conscious :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Turn off the television)
  • Not Raised in a Barn :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Close a door)
  • And Then the Universe Implodes :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Try to mix the disappearing ink with Booboo-B-Gone)
  • Olive Branch :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Return the stamp album to Weird Ed)
  • I'm Sure He'd Never Notice :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Try to swap the textbook with the stamp album)
  • Games History Major :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Play Maniac Mansion)
  • Chef :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Cook the hamster in Maniac Mansion (Don't try this at home, kids!))
  • Rap Sheet: Thief :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Pick up 15 things that don't belong to you)
  • And Then the Universe Explodes :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Try to mix the decaf and caffeinated coffees)
  • Dude, It's Like, Cannibalism :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Hoagie eats a Hoagie
  • Novelty Enthusiast :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Get all six novelty items)
  • That Joke Never Gets Old :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Squirt five different people with disappearing ink)
  • You Call That a Hint? :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Try to wash the dirty car with the brush)
  • Moronic Drone :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Get a job)
  • Rap Sheet: Kleptomaniac :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Pick up 30 things that don't belong to you)
  • Missing Pink :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Try to mix the red paint and the Booboo-B-Gone)
  • Only Hoagie Can Make a Tree :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Create a cherry tree)
  • Only George Can Destroy a Tree :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Destroy a cherry tree)
  • Windsock it to Me :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Change the flag)
  • Rap Sheet: Vandal :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Deflate Oozo)
  • We're All Brothers :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Ask the IRS agents if they're related)
  • Rap Sheet: Yegg :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Open the safe)
  • WWSCD? :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Climb through the chimney with all three kids)
  • Costume Quest :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Clothe Laverne in the costume)
  • Of Course It Would Still Weigh the Same :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Get a tiny sweater)
  • Voiding the Warranty :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Try to put something metal in the microwave)
  • Don't Ty This at Home :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Microwave the frozen hamster)
  • Now You're Pushing It :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Try to microwave the hamster again after he's thawed out)
  • That Only Works with Alligators :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Try to flush the hamster)
  • Are You My Mummy? :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Talk to Dead Cousin Ted with all three kids)
  • It's an Honor Just to Compete :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Enter the human contest)
  • Can't Win and Chew Gum at the Same Time :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Laverne tries the chattering teeth on her human during the human show)
  • Rap Sheet: Cheat :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Disqualify Harold)
  • It's an Honor Just to Compete But Winning Is Better :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Win the human contest)
  • Alas, Our Lazy Speechwriters Didn't Cover This :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Talk to Washington, Jefferson, or Hancock while they're outside)
  • Rap Sheet: Forger :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Try to sign the contract yourself with the quill pen)
  • Rap Sheet: Fraud :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Try to alter the contract with Booboo-B-Gone)
  • Coffee Achiever :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Wake up Dr. Fred)
  • Dialog Puzzles Are Hard :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Get Fred to sign the contract)
  • Chateau Eau Neaux :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Make vinegar)
  • Oh Right, I'm Playing a Cartoon! :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Make a skunk)
  • ESRB Violation :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Laverne thinks about eating the cat)
  • You Suck :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Vacuum up a hamster)
  • Number Two :silver: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Power Laverne's Chron-o-John)
  • Obvious, Really... :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Make it rain)
  • Behind Every Great Man Is a Quality Roadie :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Red makes a super battery with only a little help from Hoagie)
  • Rap Sheet: Adventure Gamer :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Pick up 45 things that don't belong to you)
  • That Should Have Worked :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Hoagie uses battery with Chron-o-John instead of plug)
  • Number One :silver: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Power Hoagie's Chron-o-John)
  • Master Plumber :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Flush 50 objects through time)
  • Flush :silver: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Acquire a diamond)
  • Music Appreciation Award :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Reach yesterday without turning the stereo off)
  • Yesterday's News :gold: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Defeat Purple Tentacle yesterday)
  • Mental Patience :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Play the whole game without skipping a cutscene)
  • ...Take on the Words! :bronze: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Sit through the end credits)
  • OCD :platinum: - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Get all other trophies in the game)
  • Light it Up :bronze: - Furi (Turn your armor's light ON during a path)
  • So Fresh :bronze: - Furi (Grab 10 heal pickups during a fight)
  • Kill the Jailer :bronze: - Furi (Defeat The Chain)
  • Lucky for You :bronze: - Furi (Meet The Voice in your cell after defeating The Chain)
  • Neon Swagger :silver: - Furi (Keep the armor glowing at maximum level for one full phase)
  • A Prison within a Prison :bronze: - Furi (Defeat The Strap)
  • Master of Time :bronze: - Furi (Defeat The Line)
  • Single Impact :bronze: - Furi (Defeat The Scale)
  • Let's Brawl :bronze: - Furi (Hit a guardian 10 times with a melee attack in one fight without a game over)
  • Give It a Real Try :silver: - Furi (Rise from a K.O. 20 times)
  • Can You Feel It? :bronze: - Furi (Defeat The Hand)
  • There Is Kindness in You :gold: - Furi (Accept The Song's compromise)
  • Don't Listen to Her :bronze: - Furi (Defeat the Song)
  • Perfect Parrier :bronze: - Furi (Achieve 5 perfect parries during one fight against a guardian)
  • She's an 11 :bronze: - Furi (Defeat The Burst)

30 days :awesome:

Also apparently PSNP has a 75 emoji per post limit. Learn something new everyday.

15 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

Nice madbuk! I think I may steal your format. xD

Trophies earned so far (for the Summer Backlog Challenge):

1S54d95a.png4Se67d7f.png12S435318.png

Hide contents

S24e39c.png

:silver:Gone Home: Completed the game
:bronze:Homerunner: Completed the game in under one minute with no modifiers (WHY IS THIS A BRONZE AND THE OTHER A SILVER? I took an hour getting this *@#$ of a trophy!!! 1f621.png)

S956399.png

:bronze:Showed some love: Hug the Blob five times

Yeah this happens a lot in games and it bugs me too. If I get a gold trophy for finishing a game, why is the trophy for perfecting the game a bronze? Makes no sense.

4 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

Wow, two platinums in one day, nice! Then again, I did get the plat for Day of the Tentacle Remastered from 0% to 100% in a couple of hours myself. Did you check out the developer commentary? It's hilarious! xD

Nah, although that kind of stuff does usually interest me so I may watch a walkthrough with it turned on at some point. Probably won't replay it just to listen to it though.

Did some more stuff on my Summer Backlog today and got $20 to buy Enigmatis 2. Also got my GameFly rental today so I have a lot to do before tomorrow when I have to go out of the house to sell candy with my dad all day.

Trophies Earned:

14Sea0476.png14Sea0476.png14Sea0476.png2S02be17.png17Sa34c98.png3Se06ae7.png11Sd44d11.png25S5a5c70.png2S4748ce.png12S9d252d.png4S0ef324.png6Sf777ea.png9S4fcb73.png7S36207e.png

S697036.png
:bronze:The Stuff of Dreams: Defeat the Dream Dragon
:bronze:Bounty Hunter: Complete a bounty hunt
:bronze:Gotcha: Capture a monster
S5045eb.png
:bronze:Princess Day: Get briefed on the mission
:bronze:A Penny Burned: Buy an item from Choose Goose
S863085.png
:bronze:Heads up: Kill an enemy with a thrown item
:bronze:Calculating Kindness: View a town's Georama Analysis after completing a request
:silver:Comfort food: Boost a character's defense by eating their favorite food
:bronze:Call it a hunch: Successfully force open a treasure chest by guessing its trap
:silver:Home Sweet Home: Completely assemble Renee and Toan's house
:silver:What's this? Use the changing potion to turn the stray cat into Xiao
:bronze:Call for Backup: Use the Stand-In Powder to change to an ally when current character is exhausted
:bronze:Status Breaker: Status Break a weapon to create a Synthsphere
:bronze:For the birds: Arrange 10 trees in Norune Village

Edited by MidnightCJ