Unhide games on ps4

stefant2002

3 minutes ago, stefant2002 said:

The problem is that i can't unhide it, Its not in the list of games.

Might have deleted it then, just restart the game and it should pop back into the list if that's what's happened. You can straight up remove games (not hide) on PS4 if they are 0% completed. 

I myself actually played an hour or so of Lego Harry Potter before deleting it off the list until I eventually get back into it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Might have deleted it then, just restart the game and it should pop back into the list if that's what's happened. You can straight up remove games (not hide) on PS4 if they are 0% completed. 

Thanks turning on the game again fixed it.

• 1 year later...
On 4/11/2017 at 5:57 PM, BeautifulTorment said:

After you unhide it, earn a trophy in any game you want to and sync it. This will refresh you4 list here with any privacy changes.

hello guys i want to show my new platinum on my psnprofile and it could not show up because i hide it before and one of guys in this post said that you must earned a trophy and my trophy list is now100% and i can not earn any trophy plaese help me

thanks a lot..

41 minutes ago, mohammadstar said:

hello guys i want to show my new platinum on my psnprofile and it could not show up because i hide it before and one of guys in this post said that you must earned a trophy and my trophy list is now100% and i can not earn any trophy plaese help me

thanks a lot..

You can earn a trophy for any game not just the one your trying to unhide

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

You can earn a trophy for any game not just the one your trying to unhide

no i want to show my new platinum in my collection psn profile i have 7 platinum trophy but psnprofile show me 6 platinum trophy this is a problem..

Edited by mohammadstar

2 minutes ago, mohammadstar said:

no i want to show my new platinum in my collection psn profile i have 7 platinum trophy but psnprofile show me 6 platinum trophy this is a problem..

Yes I know. Inorder for the game to show up unhidden on here u must earn a trophy and resynchronize to PSN which will update your trophies on here to show the now unhidden games trophies including the platinum if obtained

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2018 at 10:16 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Yes I know. Inorder for the game to show up unhidden on here u must earn a trophy and resynchronize to PSN which will update your trophies on here to show the now unhidden games trophies including the platinum if obtained

thank you my problem fixed