One of the worst games I have ever played in my life. Period.

CubeLaugh

Where do I start with this game well I was on the PS Store I was having a look at the Easter Sale and I saw it there £1.69 "I've heard it's an easy platinum I thought it can't be that bad" I was so so wrong. Who the hell made this a 14 year old who is blind it's terrible but... it took me about 2 - 4 hours to plat it and well it's easy sort of but I had to take a break halfway because I was going mental just playing it. 

Conclusion: I paid £1.69 for it and I still felt ripped off

• Like 3

I have to agree, for the most part. Honestly I don't hate the mindless horde of enemies to kill. There's a few terrible checkpoints. Probably an OK game for the price for 20 minutes of fun.

I had the same issue grinding through for the plat though, I had to take a couple of breaks. 

6 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Your first mistake was buying a game solely because it had an easy platinum. Lesson learned? :P

Some people just want to throw on a mindless game to earn trophies & listen to a podcast, watch YouTube or listen to music. These games have their place in entertainment. 

Edited by BlackCatBurrito
  • Like 1

I played it and it felt like a really bad game for my tablet. It was just mindless head-aiming for hours straight.
I like easy plats (I mean, look at my profile..) because I listen to audiobooks in the meantime and play games during them, but this was hard to go through.
Still not as bas as Toro though..

24 minutes ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

Some people just want to throw on a mindless game to earn trophies & listen to a podcast, watch YouTube or listen to music. These games have there place in entertainment. 

Eh, there are far better games to play that don't require your full attention. I do that stuff all the time. If you're buying a game just because it has an easy platinum, not because you're interested in the game or you've heard good things about it, you should expect to have a bad time.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

It was the (lack of) sound design that got to me. Seriously, one sound effect for that fucking crossbow and one Orc yell when they're hit... and the SFX were so loud too. It was slow torture. 

Volume: off

fixed

• Like 3

As much as I want to hunt down trophies I would never play shit games for easy platinums. As well as this game 'my name is mayo' and 'mr massagy' I wouldnt touch! I can understand why people do, to bump their level, but I don't need to level up that bad...

Edited by Hogie838
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Weirdly enough I was actually enjoying this game until I got to the last two levels.. I absolutely hate games that throw stupid amounts of enemies at you right at the end to make the game feel longer than it actually is..

For me my main complaint with this game was that the hitboxes were so broken that it made me feel like I was playing Hanzo from Overwatch for the first time again :P 

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 1

It WAS shit, but there's no way it can be done in 30 minutes. We all look for the occasional load of shit piss easy platinums every now and then, just look at the profiles of the top players on this site's leaderboards (or look at mine ?!). What makes me laugh is the 'I don't play easy games' brigade that always make an appearance in forums like this to remind us how superior their gaming skills (must be) are. WTF are you doing reading forums of games that are so obviously beneath your level!?.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...