Do you recommend me this game?

ab4h4r4k1

I just saw on the store that it is on sale (a good one, by the way). And since it is a RPG, it caughts my eye.

How good is the story and characters? Is it a silly game with fanservice? The dialogue/cutscenes are like Visual Novels or with characters moving in the screen? Does it actually have an acceptable plot?

All info from those who played it are welcome. Thanks in advance.

i have the game and i liked it, but yeah its a rpg with fanservice, the dialogue are like visual novels and are mostly girls talking about everything and whatever, the story is nice but can be a little bit annoying for you, the battle system is good, with many tactics and combos you can do.

i don't now if you will like the game its in the same genre as a neptune game and if you like these you will love this to

@chellesan I see. Thanks for the info. I never played any Neptunia games, just saw some gameplay videos. I dont mind the fanservice, as long as the game seems interesting (story, combat, characters, etc).

@Satoshi Ookami Well, I was actually thinking about the story, not each girl's "plot" (as in Senran Kagura). For acceptable I mean interesting enough to keep me playing for 40 hours - what I believe to be the minimum time to finish the game, not plat it.