2nd Account but same Uplay? Bug Trophies

LuuadPL

You have 2 PSN account on your playstation.. On 1st you get every trophies and If you start game on 2nd account but you log in to your main Uplay account.. you can see all things what you unlock but you start new game.. now you understand? But you have to end game 2nd time. If I will do Versatile Showman here and unlock Versatile Showman in Uplay. After then I will log in to my 1st account and trophy should pop.

Edited by LuuadPL

• 6 years later...

i unlinked my main ubisoft account from my main psn account and then linked a new ubusoft account to my main psn account. I hoped this will get me a new savegame since the savegame should be linked to the ubisoft account. 

But turns out the ubisoft account doesnt contain your savegame. The savegame is linked to your psn id. Once i logged in the crew with my main psn account but with the new ubisoft account i still got greeted with "continue" and all my stats.

so unfortunately that doesnt work. Also its not possible to link your ubisoft account to a different psn account once linked. you can only relink it to the same psn account as before.