Tower Rank lowering without even playing games.

NekoSama87

So, at least here in Italy, matchmaking is horrible and i can barely find 10 matches a day, regardless of mode.
Yesterday i managed to get to the 11th floor of the Ranked Tower, and tonight, all of a sudden, after 3 normal matches (all won), i find myself at floor 7 with 0 stars.
Happened to anyone else? This is pretty bad, trophy-wise and gameplay-wise too.

LITTLE UPDATE:

Won ranked matches, got back to floor 9, back to unranked, now i'm level 7 again. The hell..?

Edited by NekoSama87

shit just happened to me aswell, I made it too floor 15 & didn't get the trophy, so I purposely deranked myself back too 14 so I could go back too 15 & get the trophy. won the last game I needed to get to floor 15 & when the game ended I was on the 13th floor. Literally this game is broken as fuck. I can't wait to get this shit done & uninstall. It started out fun but is riddled with glitches & bullshit aswell as it takes like 10 minutes to find anyone to get into a lobby. It feels like the most neglected multiplayer game I've ever played. Neglected by both players & creators

12 hours ago, NekoSama87 said:

So, at least here in Italy, matchmaking is horrible and i can barely find 10 matches a day, regardless of mode.
Yesterday i managed to get to the 11th floor of the Ranked Tower, and tonight, all of a sudden, after 3 normal matches (all won), i find myself at floor 7 with 0 stars.
Happened to anyone else? This is pretty bad, trophy-wise and gameplay-wise too.

LITTLE UPDATE:

Won ranked matches, got back to floor 9, back to unranked, now i'm level 7 again. The hell..?

the same from 9 floor to 5 floor...

Fine to me, but since matchmaking isn't fixed yet, at least here, i keep getting 8 minutes queue or auto-kick due to bad server connection. I managed to get back to level 15, but the way they're managing this game it's ridiculous.