leptonic

Reservist glitched Too...

14 posts in this topic

This is too much. The 5th round has started minutes ago and i've deployed assets in all rounds. At less 50 on each one. Well just like active duty the trophy didnt pop... This is so stupid. Thanks Ubisoft... =(

Edited by leptonic

Same here just finished 5 matches and deployed assets and nothing. This game is complete trash and by far the worse game I have played this year and no the glitched trophies is not the only reason I hate this trash ass game

Sorry to hear. Started late so this is only my 4th round hopefully theyll get it solved by the first of next season.

I don't they fix it that soon or at all because it still has all the same problems from launch day. I honestly don't know if I have ever hated a game as much as I do for honor and I love Ubisoft games but this game is just horrible in more ways than I can count lol

Eh disconnect issues are infuriating and Fem Raider's voice made me feel instant regret for choosing Fem in the story but thats been it for me so far. Though the upcoming revenge and gear nerfs will probably kill a chunk of the fun for me. Good for my Shugoki but crippling for my Nobushi and she was my main ;_;

I've deployed in all 5 rounds and still nothing. Played 10 matches so far this round. 

Nobody has achieved it since the last round has started only before randomly 

I think you have to wait until the end of the round for the trophy to pop (theory of course)

11 hours ago, Muskratateer said:

I think you have to wait until the end of the round for the trophy to pop (theory of course)

Indeed, I also heard that round 1 just "doesn't count" so it really means rounds 2-6 (or round 1 of the 2nd season).

Again theory of course.

Same for me, not happening. And the Season trophy will probably be bugged too.

Season ended, "For Honor!" didn't pop but I played a match and "A Reservist" popped for me after I deployed a war asset.

Glad I stayed away from this game... I really wanted it to be something more, but I just haven't seen anything that wows me yet, and now I hear about this. Yup, this is officially going off of my wish list now.

Game is dope, don't let a few glitched trophies private you from the fun of it. 

I'm guessing because it's off-season. So when ever the season 2 starts, it should show an overall of the last season and then the trophy should pop, or maybe deploy an asset in season 2 then it will pop. As for when season 2 starts, I've got no idea. 

Edited by BoxerJack

Yes the trophy description says "at the start of the next season" so we just have to wait for two weeks I'm guessing for the next season to start

Edit:. I've seen that season 2 starts may 16th

Edited by Muskratateer
New info