"I Got Skills" Trophy

EmzOLV

Hi all! Just a quick one - I searched through the forum here but couldn't seem to see anything on this and hope maybe someone can help me :) 

Basically, I've returned to Unity after completing it last year, to just try and complete a few of the easier trophies - looking at the list, there's one called 'I Got Skills' where you need to unlock all the Assassin Skills. 

So far, I've done main story and I don't have enough. I'm resorting to doing the online co-op missions to try and get the remaining skill points I need, but (and my actual question): do I need to complete all the co-op missions to 100% and get all the skill points for each co-op mission to achieve this trophy? 

I was doing one of them last night and got 3 of the 4 skill points, so I'm trying to justify whether it's worthwhile to try and obtain or if it needs 100% for all (Because I might just stop and give up haha) 

Any help appreciated :) 

Yes you do need to finish the co-op missions, but not the heists. You need to collect sync points during the mission (use a guide to find them) and about 2 or so will be given to you once the mission is complete.

I'm not sure what you mean with 100 % though. You get 3 different rewards from each mission (armor/weapon). One after each completion of the mission.

You do NOT need to finish each mission 3 times to get all sync points. You just need to play each one once and collect all sync points.

However, there is a trophy for getting all rewards from a co-op mission meaning that one mission of your choice has to be done 3 times for the trophy.

Edited by Cuddlez90
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuddlez90 said:

Yes you do need to finish the co-op missions, but not the heists. You need to collect sync points during the mission (use a guide to find them) and about 2 or so will be given to you once the mission is complete.

I'm not sure what you mean with 100 % though. You get 3 different rewards from each mission (armor/weapon) after each completion of the mission. You do NOT need to finish each mission 3 times to get them all. You just need to play each one once and collect all sync points.

However, there is a trophy for getting all rewards from a co-op mission meaning that one mission of your choice has to be done 3 times for the trophy.

Thanks Cuddlez!! this is pretty much what I meant - say, last night I did 'Heads Will Roll' and it had 0/4 Skill Points before I started, then when I'd done it gave me 3/4 Skill Points. I wasn't sure whether if I kept missing 1 Skill Point, if I wouldn't have enough to unlock everything at the end :) 

Thanks for the heads up on the co-op rewards, I also saw that and think I'll try it on one of the easier co-op missions :D thank you! 

12 minutes ago, Cuddlez90 said:

I'm not sure what you mean with 100 % though. You get 3 different rewards from each mission (armor/weapon). One after each completion of the mission.

You do NOT need to finish each mission 3 times to get all sync points. You just need to play each one once and collect all sync points.

9 minutes ago, EmzOLV said:

Thanks Cuddlez!! this is pretty much what I meant - say, last night I did 'Heads Will Roll' and it had 0/4 Skill Points before I started, then when I'd done it gave me 3/4 Skill Points. I wasn't sure whether if I kept missing 1 Skill Point, if I wouldn't have enough to unlock everything at the end :) 

Thanks for the heads up on the co-op rewards, I also saw that and think I'll try it on one of the easier co-op missions :D thank you! 

Just to be clear, here are no sync points in the heists but you'll need to play through all of them once anyway for a different trophy.

Most of the heists and co-op missions can be done solo but I'd strongly advise to wrok with others on the mission The Tournament, which has a very hard time limit if you're doing it solo.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Cuddlez90 said:

You're very welcome :)

To clear things up though:

When you're in the Helix menus and see all your memories, you can go over to the right and select the co-op missions. There you can see how many sync points you have for each missions along with the diffuculty and mission description.

For example Moving Mirabeau has 6 sync points if I recall correctly.

In the mission you can collect 4 sync points. After each it'll show you 1/4 etc. collected.

2 of those 6 sync points will be awarded to you upon successfully completing the mission. Meaning 4 collected sync points + 2 for completion = all 6 available sync points.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Just to be clear, here are no sync points in the heists but you'll need to play through all of them once anyway for a different trophy.

Most of the heists and co-op missions can be done solo but I'd strongly advise to wrok with others on the mission The Tournament, which has a very hard time limit if you're doing it solo.

Thanks for the clarification :) I did hear that you could solo the relatively easy co-op missions (maybe some of the middle ones) but not the harder ones. Will try and find some folks to help! 

2 hours ago, Cuddlez90 said:

You're very welcome :)

To clear things up though:

When you're in the Helix menus and see all your memories, you can go over to the right and select the co-op missions. There you can see how many sync points you have for each missions along with the diffuculty and mission description.

For example Moving Mirabeau has 6 sync points if I recall correctly.

In the mission you can collect 4 sync points. After each it'll show you 1/4 etc. collected.

2 of those 6 sync points will be awarded to you upon successfully completing the mission. Meaning 4 collected sync points + 2 for completion = all 6 available sync points.

Thanks for the tip! I didn't know quite how the sync points worked out (how it was only 3/4 when I did it, etc) but that helps :) time to put some work in!