Two trophies popped at the same time

CubeLaugh

I was finishing off the "Wanted" Trophy by using the Bomb Da Base II Respawn glitch as I finally unlocked "Wanted" it also unlocked the "Half Million" Trophy and I can see why as they are both money related but on different platforms such as Single player and Multiplayer. Will this be considered as cheating or is it just fine 

If you didn't have modified your SAVEDATA or used a Custom Firmware, then no.
Unlock 2 or 3 trophies at the same time, in some cases is perfectly normal.
The use of glitches or cheats included in the game is not cheating in the leaderboards (or that's how I understand)
But I have seen some trophy guides which indicates the use of glitches or cheat codes to unlock some trophies.

Some examples are Race the Sun (glitch) and Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit (cheat code).

• Like 1

I had no idea the visibility of the Dispute Threads would cause such a panic in peoples game play. Way to suck the fun right out of playing/trophy hunting.

The flagging system here at PSNP is supposed to require a minimum of three suspicious trophies. One weird trophy popping should not be a flag-able situation. You should be perfectly fine if someone gets a bit aggressive with their flagging with these two popping at the same time.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I had no idea the visibility of the Dispute Threads would cause such a panic in peoples game play. Way to suck the fun right out of playing/trophy hunting.

The flagging system here at PSNP is supposed to require a minimum of three suspicious trophies. One weird trophy popping should not be a flag-able situation. You should be perfectly fine if someone gets a bit aggressive with their flagging with these two popping at the same time.

You know what sucks the fun out of playing for me? Cheaters. I have nothing to fear, for me the Dispute Threads change nothing. If anything, it gives reported people a fairer chance to in fact defend themselves against a flag they think is unfair. Way to demonize a feature that actually improves the website and letting is correlate without any legit reason. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

You know what sucks the fun out of playing for me? Cheaters. I have nothing to fear, for me the Dispute Threads change nothing. If anything, it gives reported people a fairer chance to in fact defend themselves against a flag they think is unfair. Way to demonize a feature that actually improves the website and letting is correlate without any legit reason. 

I'm a big supporter of the Dispute Threads (now that they're more fair to the Disputer than the original roll out) and am not demonizing it, thanks for trying though.

Cheaters don't affect how you play a game one bit. They should have absolutely zero effect on sucking the fun out of playing a game, and if they do, that's on you for letting them. As I originally said, it's peoples panic that is sucking the fun out of playing. Not the threads themselves.

My point was that the OP shouldn't have anything to fear when something out of the ordinary happens, perhaps you missed that part. There have been two dispute threads now where someone has been flagged for one weirdly timed trophy that is exactly the same situation as the OP. These should never have been flagged to begin with. Those people should have had nothing to fear as well.

Way to make a mountain out of nothing.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I can understand CubeLaugh, since you can see the disputes it feels like an witch hunt. In my opinion there trophies/games like Black Ops II or Fifa09 where the player have bad luck (dont know how to discribe it), on the one hand you cannot see, if he/she cheats or not and on the other hand it doesnt hurt me, if there is sb, who has get a unobtainable trophy, because he/she was on the wrong time in the wrong lobby. It only hurts when there people, who use manipulated save games and they have many manipulated trophies.

Cubelaugh, I think you shouldnt be afraid it is only one trophy. If there is sb who thinks to flag you because of one trophy, it shows that he or she have some problems (it is only my opinion, I dont attack anyone)

If all you're worried about is multiple trophies popping at once, isn't that fairly normal? I mean like beating a game with stacking difficulties will get you multiple trophies for the same event. A single event can meet multiple trophies reqs at once without being abnormal at all. If I'm understanding you correctly I don't think there's anything to worry about.

Edited by boringname123

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I'm a big supporter of the Dispute Threads (now that they're more fair to the Disputer than the original roll out) and am not demonizing it, thanks for trying though.

Cheaters don't affect how you play a game one bit. They should have absolutely zero effect on sucking the fun out of playing a game, and if they do, that's on you for letting them. As I originally said, it's peoples panic that is sucking the fun out of playing. Not the threads themselves.

My point was that the OP shouldn't have anything to fear when something out of the ordinary happens, perhaps you missed that part. There have been two dispute threads now where someone has been flagged for one weirdly timed trophy that is exactly the same situation as the OP. These should never have been flagged to begin with. Those people should have had nothing to fear as well.

Way to make a mountain out of nothing.

Then perhaps your comment should not make such an overall generalizing statement in order for us to understand it better. I also disagree with the three trophy policy. I know of someone who cheated Prototype (2 trophies) through save files. Since I can't wink three trophies, that person should have nothing to fear? Cheating is cheating, be it one trophy or multiple trophies. Not taking it further than this.

to return to topic, these 2 trophies don't normally stack but have been glitchy at times and, as previously stated, seemed to have started with the latest patch...often this is an indication of having been in a modded lobby but have also heard that it can glitch on its own when hitting rank 10 legit...not sure if it's connectivity related but would not be sufficient to flag in this case imo even if there was a 1 trophy limit...i.e. your iv list looks fine...I understand the reason you created the thread given that since the dispute threads were made public perhaps it feels as though your trophy activity is being watched at all times and any glitchy activity could be flagged...I wouldn't worry too much in this case...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

to return to topic, these 2 trophies don't normally stack but have been glitchy at times and, as previously stated, seemed to have started with the latest patch...often this is an indication of having been in a modded lobby but have also heard that it can glitch on its own when hitting rank 10 legit...not sure if it's connectivity related but would not be sufficient to flag in this case imo even if there was a 1 trophy limit...i.e. your iv list looks fine...I understand the reason you created the thread given that since the dispute threads were made public perhaps it feels as though your trophy activity is being watched at all times and any glitchy activity could be flagged...I wouldn't worry too much in this case...

Thanks for the information I just wasn't sure if this would affect me on this site 

• 2 years later...

This is completely normal if you do not cheat even. Listen on RE7 I had 4 trophies popping at the same time. The one for finishing the game in less than 4 hours, the one for not healing more than 3 times, the one for not using the item box more than 3 times, and the one for choosing the other ending. IF I would do that the first time, I would have 2 more. Finishing the game in EASY and NORMAL. So 6 trophies at the same time! So yes, it can happen.