Alienation drop stats are absurd

aditya319

Hey guys i have been playing this game for while now.. would have played for 80+ hours now..my level is 30/205 tank.. and i have not received a single legendary equipment( greanade, boomerang etc) my all other items like primary, secondary and heavy are filled with legendary.. i even have 12 slots legendary.. i have been playing on veteran first and then moved to expert and master and now play mostly on legendary.. but no legendary boomerang, grenade etc drops.. Today i just tried rookie for a change.. and to my surprise i got 2 legendary drops in rookie mode which was absurd as in stats it says 0 percent legendary.. does any1 knows whats going on here..i dont think i will be able to get beautiful death trophy here coz it requires legendarry equipment which is just not dropping.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol I have been playing for 2-3 days, level 13 and have had 3 legendary drops so far.

From what I've seen difficulty can increases the chances, destroying 3 respawn beacons and possibly playing solo also increases. 

If I am remembering properly all 3 of my legionaries dropped when I was playing solo 

Legendary drops are not that difficult to get especially when you are carried by people who are overpowered and know what they're doing. What is completely random and can be annoying for some people, particularly for those who just play it to get the platinum, is to drop a twelve core legendary weapon. 

I got it after 35+ hours but since I enjoyed the game and still play it, I didn't bother too much about the trophy.

On 04/05/2017 at 5:25 PM, MAGIC_ALONSO11 said:

Legendary drops are not that difficult to get especially when you are carried by people who are overpowered and know what they're doing. What is completely random and can be annoying for some people, particularly for those who just play it to get the platinum, is to drop a twelve core legendary weapon. 

I got it after 35+ hours but since I enjoyed the game and still play it, I didn't bother too much about the trophy.

Yeah game was good.. i mostly like to play games with storyline.. but i got this free on ps plus i played and to my surprise i really liked it..but after u spend a lot of time in a game it starts to get boring.. i even used to fall asleep playing this game for legendary equipment drop loll.. but yeah first 40 hours were really great..

On 04/05/2017 at 4:56 PM, TheBritishBaron said:

Lol I have been playing for 2-3 days, level 13 and have had 3 legendary drops so far.

From what I've seen difficulty can increases the chances, destroying 3 respawn beacons and possibly playing solo also increases. 

If I am remembering properly all 3 of my legionaries dropped when I was playing solo 

Yeah but trophy counts for level 30 legendary.. so i wont celebrate so early.. :P.. well though what i can tell for legendary drops is no matter what difficulty you play.. just clear a level again and again.. the more you r able to clear a level in a given time.. more chances of getting legendary drops.. difficulty dznt matter much bcoz on rookie you can complete 1 level in 3 mins.. though on legendary it might take 10 or more mins.. hence i found that playing at rookie gave me more legendary in less time.. also for 12 core legendary i dont know.. i got it on legendary difficulty.. so that might just drop on higher difficulties.. well anyways all the best.. if you are going for plat.. then it can be little frustrating depending on your luck..but dont give up and you will succeed :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...