Share your next milestone!

Bullstomp

Ok, this is for you all who actually plan milestones ahead of time (50th platinum, 5, 000th trophy, etc) What is your next milestone and what game will it be?

I personally have two very big milestones coming up; my 200th platinum and my 10,000th trophy. To commemorate these I have already queued up two platinums. In other words all the work is done, I just need to do very minimal grinding for that last trophy in each.

I have decided my 200th platinum will be Mortal Kombat 9 and my 10,000th trophy will be my Warhammer 40k: Space Marine plat/100%?

What milestones are you all working on?

• Like 1

40th platinum:

Either Super Meat Boy platinum (I see this very difficult to happen though), or Shadow of the Colossus, or another game I have to choose first. 

50th platinum: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS3)

75th platinum: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (PS3).

100th platinum: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Terra said:

75th Platinum - Time & Eternity 

Satoshi would be proud xD

9,000th - I am still torn between Punchline Plat or the Nonary Game Plat.

175th Plat - maybe Digimon Next Order since I have Digimon All-Star Rumble as my 75th.

200th Plat - Nonary Game (the US version or the Japanese one)

• Like 1

Right now I'm having a hard time planning my next milestones...

My next plat will be my 30th, and I'm thinking in getting one of the following two plats, simply because both of them seem appropriate in their own way.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, which has a nice USERNAME-"kind of"-RELATED IMAGE ("Kind of" because it's as close as I can get to the original cyborg ninja :lol:)

1Scbb121.png Revengeance 
Obtain all Trophies.

Stories: The Path Of Destinies, which has a nice USERNAME-RELATED TROPHY NAME (Not related to the cyborg ninja, but still funny, though the image is kind of lame... It would have been a nice 1st plat milestone, though :giggle:)

1Sd02e3b.png Gray fox is my pup 
You have explored the Path of Destinies.

The main problem in deciding is that I don't own the latter game :P and I don't plan to buy it unless it goes on sale, which might take some time :shakefist:

I know that I can plan a lot more milestones since I don't have that many trophies yet, but I just can't decide this right know :hmm:

I also have my 2000 ttophy up ahead, so maybe I shouldn't worry that much.

What do you guys think? :) 

8 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

40th platinum:

Either Super Meat Boy platinum (I see this very difficult to happen though), or Shadow of the Colossus, or another game I have to choose first. 

50th platinum: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS3)

75th platinum: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (PS3).

100th platinum: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Nice! I have my legacy collection waiting, I will try to add those to my milestones too ;)

• Like 3

So I haven't actually planned milestones before my recent 1000th trophy - a while back I noticed I was close to my 100th and thought it could be fun to do something special for it, so I went with the IA/VT platinum since I was already halfways through that game.

Also after seeing the posts about specific trophy names, for my 1337 trophy, I'm thinking "Take off, every CPU" from Neptunia mk2 or one of the "Who set up us the bomb" from Virtue's Last Reward for what should be obvious reasons :awesome: Though first one seems a bit hard to specifically plan for going by earlier games (the guide mentions getting it in one of the boss battles but then I'll have to be sure I'll get it because you get a trophy for defeating the boss, and also not get it earlier)

As for X platinum trophies - I don't really plan any of those but I might see in the future if I suddenly realize there's a plat of something I'm currently playing/planning to play that would be "worthy" of a milestone over others

Edited by Zanreo

Currently working on my 150th plat, that will be Persona 5 (I kind of took a gamble there, since I wanted it to be my 150th plat, and Day of the Tentacle Remaster plat my 9000th trophy)..

Also aiming to make Deus Ex: Mankind Divided plat my 10000th trophy (yes, is still far away...)

I do tend to choose the play because of the name for those bigger milestones.. P5, is simply because I love Persona and the SMT universe in general.. plus it's being my most awaited game for the past 2 years.. And Deus Ex:Mankind Divided plat for my 10000th trophy is just like I used Disgaea 4 for my 100th plat..

By the way the plats that I'm talking of are:

- Deus Ex:Mankind Divided name is #Can'tKillProgress

- Day of the Tentacle Remaster name is OCD (and I did get a bit OCD while trying to get 250 or so trophies + 3-4 plats in just about 2 weeks, to get this milestone out of the way and 149 plats before P5 release..)

- Disgaea 4 A Promise Revisited name is Hardcore Gamer!

- Persona 5 name is Legendary Phantom Thief

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Currently working on my 150th plat, that will be Persona 5 (I kind of took a gamble there, since I wanted it to be my 150th plat, and Day of the Tentacle Remaster plat my 9000th trophy)..

Also aiming to make Deus Ex: Mankind Divided plat my 10000th trophy (yes, is still far away...)

I do tend to choose the play because of the name for those bigger milestones.. P5, is simply because I love Persona and the SMT universe in general.. plus it's being my most awaited game for the past 2 years.. And Deus Ex:Mankind Divided plat for my 10000th trophy is just like I used Disgaea 4 for my 100th plat..

By the way the plats that I'm talking of are:

- Deus Ex:Mankind Divided name is #Can'tKillProgress

- Day of the Tentacle Remaster name is OCD (and I did get a bit OCD while trying to get 250 or so trophies + 3-4 plats in just about 2 weeks, to get this milestone out of the way and 149 plats before P5 release..)

- Disgaea 4 A Promise Revisited name is Hardcore Gamer!

- Persona 5 name is Legendary Phantom Thief

I just wanted to say I think it is awesome you actually planned yours by the trophy names like Gray Fox. :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Platinum milestones so far:-

#1 Virtua Tennis 4 (Vita)

#25 Monopoly Streets (PS3)

#50 InFamous: First Light (PS4)

#75 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered (PS4)

#100 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered (PS4)

#125 Code Realize: ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (Vita)

#150 Tekken 7 (PS4)

Platinum milestones I have planned:-

#175 Gravity Rush 2

#200 The Last of Us Remastered

#250 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

My 50th platinum InFamous: First Light was also my 2,500th milestone and up until that point I never used to plan milestones. That was the first occasion I really put thought into it ?

Edited by Dreamcatcher4891

Probably my 100th platinum which will be Horizon Zero Dawn. For the rest i won't plan out anything i think. Except every 50th platinum, but that will be another year i think before i am at 150

My next milestones are:

20th Platinum - Not decided yet, I still have a backlog to finish. My 10th plat ended up being Battlefield 4. I didn't plan to make it my 10th, it just magically became a milestone.

1000th Trophy - Not decided yet. However, if it doesn't happen to be a platinum, then it's title should mean something great, like my 500th Trophy (:silver: Biggest Bang), from Batman: Arkham Asylum.

• Like 2

Normally I don't plan for trophies, but for some milestones I do.

Like right now I'm debating which will be my 30th Platinum. Either Nier Automata, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Destiny or Star Wars Battlefront.

I've just beaten my Fastest Platinum with Tales From The Borderland, but I considered to try and beat it with The Walking Dead, The New Frontier.

On 5/9/2017 at 10:35 AM, ee28max said:

My next milestones are: 

Make one of em GTA V.  I can give you pointers ( I almost had the #1 time but, glitched trophies... )

Anyway, like the guy above me, I'm planning on making #4500, Metal Gear Solid V. 

Next platinum milestone, will hopefully be Wipeout 2048.  First game in awhile i'm not sure I can do, at least quickly for a milestone anyway.

• Like 1