Whistling... noise?

DrakeHellsing

No idea what to really title this one, but running around in some areas, I would hear a whistle, almost as if there's something trying to get my attention.  I am wondering if that's just the atmosphere, maybe Laylee's bored? I mean I do have a tonic equipped to do with secret items.  But not sure if the whistling means there's a secret item nearby or not?

Example, in the main hub area, around the giant golden statue, I do hear it (I did collect the pagie behind the fire as well), but not sure what else the whistling is referring to.

16 minutes ago, HornieDee88 said:

Whistling comes from Quills that are found in the genernal area when you have the hunter tonic equipped. I think its just quills that whistle, controller should rumble too.

Can't be quills, as I have the ones in the tower (well, from the shipwreck area), so I have 10/10 of them.  So not sure what else it would be, perhaps the pagies?

8 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Example, in the main hub area, around the giant golden statue, I do hear it (I did collect the pagie behind the fire as well), but not sure what else the whistling is referring to.

Attack the nose of the gold statue for a collectible and a trophy. :P 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

Attack the nose of the gold statue for a collectible and a trophy. :P 

Pfft, I knew it was whistling there... as I climbed back up and it was loudest there.  So when I jump back on, I'll go back there for sure :D

Edit: And done... it was clever too with how subtle it was actually.  I looked closely and there was a line to show the nose was breakable xD

Edited by DrakeHellsing