Who's your favourite wrestler in WWE?

ZiaMUFC

16 hours ago, juniordrfanatic said:

All time? It's a toss up between Macho Man and Rick Rude

Current roster? By far AJ Styles. He was WWE's MVP last year.

And i'm no Hogan fan by any stretch of the imagination, but he wasn't the worst wrestler ever, check is work in Japan, he could wrestle. But when he was in the WWE either Vince didn't let him or Hogan didn't want to.

All I can say is "Wow, I stand corrected". Hogan actually worked and paced that match without the bullshit you see in American matches! Its a shame he didn't show this level of skill in WWF.

Btw, I'm loving the respect Chris Jericho is getting here. In my opinion he is the complete package.

The best there is.

The best there was.

The best there ever will be.

I could gush for pages about why Bret's my all-time favorite but, for the sake of space, I'll go bullet points.  He was one of the first to legitimize smaller men with technical savvy in the main stream.  He went his entire career and never injured anyone, which is an unbelievable feat in that industry.  He could work as a face or a heel seamlessly.  He could carry a top tier match with anyone.  He was at the center of some of WWE's biggest moments and was one half of, in my opinion, the greatest match of all time (the iron man match vs. Shawn Micheals).  And, as a bonus, he did the one thing I think every modern day fan would like to do, he went backstage and knocked Vince McMahon the F--K OUT!!

Edited by skidmarkgn
  • Like 4

Bret Hart, and now Triple H despite he rarely wrestles ...currently i can say Brock Lesnar 

21 minutes ago, skidmarkgn said:

The best their is.

The best their was.

The best their ever will be.

I could gush for pages about why Bret's my all-time favorite but, for the sake of space, I'll go bullet points.  He was one of the first to legitimize smaller men with technical savvy in the main stream.  He went his entire career and never injured anyone, which is an unbelievable feat in that industry.  He could work as a face or a heel seamlessly.  He could carry a top tier match with anyone.  He was at the center of some of WWE's biggest moments and was one half of, in my opinion, the greatest match of all time (the iron man match vs. Shawn Micheals).  And, as a bonus, he did the one thing I think every modern day fan would like to do, he went backstage and knocked Vince McMahon the F--K OUT!!

He has an unbelievable amount of moves in his arsenal, his ring attire is so special, no one ever wore pink, he made pink look bad ass ...the only thing i hate is WWE pushed him real late in his age, at the age of 34-35 he got the push, unlike now Roman Reigns is being shoved deep down our throats so early and so fast 

All Time Favorites -

1. Shawn Michaels
  2. Eddie Guerrero 
  3. Mick Foley
  4. The Undertaker
  5. CM Punk

Active Favorites -

1. Seth Rollins (Been a fan since he was Tyler Black in ROH)
  2. Samoa Joe (Followed him since ROH as well)
  3. AJ Styles
  4. Sasha Banks
  5. Cesaro

Nakamura is quickly rising to the top as well tho.

• 1 month later...

My all-time favorites are:

1. Shawn Michaels (Fan of him since 1992 when I started to watch WWE. A perfect performer in the ring and on the microphone, that had so many memorable moments.)

2. Chris Jericho (from the goofy Jericho in WCW up to his latest gimmick with the list, he constantly reinvents himself and just knows how to entertain)

3. Stone Cold Steve Austin ("Austin 3:16" was the first wrestling shirt I ever bought.)

4. Triple H (one of the best Heels in the business. An art that nowadays is very rare, cause Heels are cool and often act fairer than the Babyfaces)

5. The Rock (he was so great during the Attidude era.)

From the current roster:

1. Kevin Owens (he always delivers and makes the best out of the situations he is in, no matter how the Booking is)

2. AJ Styles (one of the best technical wrestlers there are today, much like Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart.)

3. The Miz (very underrated in the ring, even better on the mic. He is a born heel and will hopefully be a commentator or manager after his in-ring career is over.)

4. Sami Zayn (was better in NXT, but that's not his fault. They haven't given him a real chance on Raw or SD. He could be the next Daniel Bryan, if they would continue his Underdog storyline from NXT.)

5. Shinsuke Nakamura (everything about him is magic. He has the It-factor, that you can't teach guys, especially the guys who Vince picks as his top dogs.)

• Like 1

tumblr_mfndjq0do31rn0vh6o1_250.gif?w=780

The Rock 

And then Stone Cold, Undertaker, Jeff Hardy, and Shawn Michaels fill out my top 5. My favorite stable of all time is DX and my favorite tag team of all time is the Hardy Boyz. 

Edited by Lilseb93

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite wrestler is none other then.....

28JfPx.gif

Just kidding he is far from my all time favorite. :P

Here is my top 5 in no particular order

1. Rey Mysterio

2. Ultimate Warrior

3. The best in the world CM Punk

4. The dead man the Undertaker

5. Stone Cold Steve Austin. (And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so) :D

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

Current Roster

Finn Balor (Favourite Face at the moment)

Kevin Owens (Favourite Heel at the moment)

Shinsuke Nakamura

The Miz

Bray Wyatt

Seth Rollins (his current status as a face is corny as heck but I loved him as a heel)

All Time Greatest

Chris Jericho (Attitude era)

Triple H (Attitude era)

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Undertaker

Kane (Attitude era....definitely not later eras)

The Rock

Edited by Miles_Warren

I have toooo many favorites

off the top of my head, in no order

1) Bret Hart

2) Chris Jericho

3) Kurt Angle

4) Stone Cold Steve Austin

5) Rowdy Roddy Piper

6) Diamond Dallas Page

7) The Rock

8) Shane McMahon

8) Eddie Guerrero

9) Edge

10) Jeff Hardy

11) Matt Hardy

12) Chris Benoit

Put it this way, seriously tooo many

Undertaker

Kane 

ugggghhhhhh list goes on lol

• 3 months later...

There's more but this is the first lot that come to mind

Favourite Males

Kane

Mark Henry

Big Show

Yokozuna

Braun Strowman

Bray Wyatt

Favourite Females

Nia Jax

Bayley

Maria

Alexa Bliss

Lana

Favourite Underrated / Under Used

Rusev

Wade Barrett (no longer there)

Favourite Theme Songs

Nakamura

Goldust

Undertaker

Booby Roode

Favourite Tag Team / Faction -

Nation of Domination

Wyatt Family

APA

• 3 weeks later...

All-time favorite : Randy Orton 

Top 10 current roster : 

1) Randy Orton

2) AJ Styles

3) The Miz (Especially with Maryse but I was already a fan of him when he was WWE champion)

4) Braun Strowman

5) Kevin Owens / Chris Jericho

6) Samoa Joe

7) Asuka

8) Aleister Black

9) Sami Zayn / Shinsuke Nakamura

10) Seth Rollins (He was my number 2 favorite wrestler when he was Mr MITB and during his 1st run as WWE champion, but he his boring as a face)

Yeah I know I cheated a bit with this top "10" but I wanted to list my favourite wrestlers :P 

• Like 1

Man, favorite wrestler is such a toss-up because I like different people for different reasons.

Total Package: CM Punk / Bret Hart / Macho Man

Mic Skill: Ric Flair / The Rock

Athleticism: Aj Styles / Shinsuke Nakamura  / Owen Hart

My 'Boy' Stable: Drew McIntyre / John Morrisson / The Hurricane / D-Lo Brown / Big Boss Man