Missing 1 scrap in crash site. Help please.

JanFranSwan

1 hour ago, JanSwan14 said:

It says I have 76/77 but I've played through the level 4 or 5 times and it doesn't look like I've missed anything. Any ideas?

The one that I missed was when you enter the dark area where you control the wendigo with the light from the controller. Above the wendigo there is a sneaky scrap. 

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2020 at 11:39 AM, JustTheBassist said:

Got the same problem but I got the one in the dark area.

Played the level like 4 times and I really don't know where I'm missing it.

Only thing keeping me from platinum now.

I see you got the platinum. Which one was it? I am having the same problem. It isn't the "hidden" one everyone refers to.

Edit: found it. One of the scraps that you fight after they suck up the baby wendigo must have fallen off the edge and survived (when I used the light). Found them down there still walking around. 

Edited by HaoleDave

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2020 at 5:45 AM, HaoleDave said:

I see you got the platinum. Which one was it? I am having the same problem. It isn't the "hidden" one everyone refers to.

Edit: found it. One of the scraps that you fight after they suck up the baby wendigo must have fallen off the edge and survived (when I used the light). Found them down there still walking around. 

Yep, exact same one I was missing. I think every time I played the level I must have been leading them off the edge where they were surviving.