Team Synergy - open spots in my guild

Theophobos

Hey all.

I'm the owner of a Gems of War guild. We ain't in the top ranks, meaning we're not hardcore gamers (at least in that game). But we're close to the 15.6 million required for the team synergy trophy. There's 5 open spots. If you wanna help getting the trophy, please do let me know. We're currently only about 11 players actively saving gold, so should more than 5 people be interested, I won't hesitate to kick some of the not so active members.

So if 5 new members contribute like 700k each, we're well over 15.6 million. That being said, you should bring a minimum of 500k to be able to join. I don't need no picture proof though. I trust you: if you say you got 600k, then that's fine with me.

I'll reserve like 3 spots for people who wanna join after we've contributed the sum and gotten the trophy. They should get the trophy, too, if they join later that same week.

Don't know if we're ready next week (April 17-23), but the following week (April 24-30) we're sure to have enough gold.

Please do send either a PSN message (ID: Theophobos) or post here. Thanks for helping.