Epilogue - when to buy

Sgerm-Kristan

So I just bought the game on PSN Easter sale, but Epilogue was not discounted (for some reason) and I decided not to get it. I was just wondering, should I get it nonetheless or should I wait for another sale? How high is the danger that it will be delisted?

Edited by Sgerm-Kristan

The Epilogue is very rarely discounted on the EU store for some reason. The last time I saw it discounted was sometime last year (and that's when I bought it). It may not get discounted again for a long while (if at all), and given how old the game is, I'd say get it now.

Edited by cr1s
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, cr1s said:

The Epilogue is very rarely discounted on the EU store for some reason. The last time I saw it discounted was sometime last year (and that's when I bought it). It may not get discounted again for a long while (if at all), and given how old the game is, I'd say get it now.

The epilogue was discounted in the January sale and the Ubisoft sale that happened recently, I know because I bought it

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

The epilogue was discounted in the January sale, I know because I bought it

Ah, I must've overlooked it then. Still, as this is a very old game, I personally wouldn't risk waiting for another sale on the DLC.

Edit: Hmm, maybe it's on sale more frequently than I thought these days... But I do remember it rarely being on sale during the past few years. I know because I had been waiting for a sale on the DLC for a long time before it finally got discounted last year. That said, my opinion still stands. We all know how older DLC/games can get delisted with no prior warning. Ultimately it's up to the OP whether they can get it now or would rather wait for another sale.

Edited by cr1s
  • Like 1