Shutting down 1st of July

Jesus christ, it has just been on sale and I've just platted it. Goddamnit...

PS3

• High Velocity Bowling
  • Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest
  • Sports Champions
  • Sports Champions 2

PS Vita

• Modnation Racers: Road Trip

PS4

• Kill Strain

Does any of the others also have online trophies, anyone know?

Edited by Thruygie
quoting list

It's unlikely that I will ever plat the game but I found it kinda fun while it lasted. Now I wonder if I should get the online trophies or not. Seems like they are only related to getting creations downloaded. Hmm, time to reactivate the second Vita I guess. :hmm: 

Edited by Crimson Idol

11 minutes ago, Thruygie said:

High Velocity Bowling's list is entirely made up of online trophies. No platinum though.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thruygie said:

All 12 of High Velocity Bowling are online according to .org. Sports Champion 1 & 2 and Medieval Moves don't have any. There's no trophy guide for KillStrain but there's a boosting thread so I assume that has some.

• Like 1

Hmmm, good to know. I guess I should get those online trophies as soon as possible then.

Just now, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Ive had Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest collecting dust for years along with my Playstation move stuff. Guess Ill need to hop on that sometime soon

Yeah me too. The multiplayer trophies can apparently also be done offline though (with two Move controllers) so there's no need to play it before the server shutdown.

I have the Modnation MP trophies out of the way. I was planning on doing Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest and Sport Champions during an upcoming event I'm planning, but looks like I can do the MP with my two Move controllers, so no big deal.

Edited by DaivRules
added Sports Champions that glossed over

16 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The download/have someone download ones are not obtainable through Adhoc. 

Do you (or anyone) know if Adhoc will still be avaible for the trophy if servers shut down?

Edited by mapachiniartaud

On 4/13/2017 at 7:52 PM, mapachiniartaud said:

Do you (or anyone) know if Adhoc will still be avaible for the trophy if servers shut down?

Yes, Adhoc does not connect to PSN and in fact shuts down the internet connection. 

Confirmed below - both Adhoc trophies can be obtained with story courses. 

Edited by DaivRules

"Beat Down - Win your first Ad Hoc action race on a particular published track"

So if two people both wanted the trophy then you would each need 2 courses that you had never played in Ad Hoc and those 2 courses would have to be present locally on both Vitas(?). It sounds like this trophy is going to be practically impossible after server shutdown unless you coordinated beforehand. The chances of meeting a new player who happened to have downloaded the same random user levels that you have are astronomically low.

Are we sure It has to be a user made level and that a story level I never played in Ad Hoc before would not work?

3 hours ago, mking_63 said:

Are we sure It has to be a user made level and that a story level I never played in Ad Hoc before would not work?

Im pretty sure I saw a comment on  PlayStationtrophies.org saying you could get it using story level. Hope its true because I don't know anyone in person with a vita :/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jka121 said:

Im pretty sure I saw a comment on  PlayStationtrophies.org saying you could get it using story level. Hope its true because I don't know anyone in person with a vita :/

I got my trophy playing on the first level of the game. Cause I can't download a thing.

• Like 1

On 14.4.2017 at 2:42 AM, mking_63 said:

"Beat Down - Win your first Ad Hoc action race on a particular published track"

So if two people both wanted the trophy then you would each need 2 courses that you had never played in Ad Hoc and those 2 courses would have to be present locally on both Vitas(?). It sounds like this trophy is going to be practically impossible after server shutdown unless you coordinated beforehand. The chances of meeting a new player who happened to have downloaded the same random user levels that you have are astronomically low.

Just a heads-up for you and @Lucas and @DaivRules

I just tested the Beat Down-trophy with a spare account on my 2nd Vita (to boost the downloads for my creations so I don't have to rely that much on others) and it unlocked while using a built-in track. There's no need to play on a user-created track. E.g. using the test circuit in a 1-lap race works fine, too.

• Like 3

That's good news, it takes the impetus off of the Ad Hoc trophies but I would still like to get them done without buying another Vita and copy of the game. ?

I literally only knew one other person irl with a Vita and he never had it on him when I saw him.

It's a shame about the rest of the online trophies. It's a hell of a boring grind but if you can find 5-6 people to download with and keep re-uploading and cycling through you would still have plenty of time. I remember in Modnations for PS3 if you uploaded a mod then deleted the local copy of that mod and downloaded it again it would count as a download once. If you deleted the local copy a second time and tried downloading it again you wouldn't get more XP. I don't know if the Vita version works the same.

I think Top of the Ladder trophy might be glitched. I've gotten 1st on a few time trials and waited awhile, but it hasn't unlocked. It's possible to earn offline hopefully.

I don't have two Move controllers but I guess I need to move on Sports Champions 1/2 and Medieval Moves if they require more than 1 player and can be done online for some of their trophies. Or just get another Move controller.