viceforce

The Silver Case HD

7 posts in this topic

The PS4 Version of the game comes out this Tuesday the 18th of April but I managed to get the game last Friday on the 7th. The PS4 version of this game is supposed to have 2 extra chapters "White Out Prologue & Yami. Now I'm wondering if anybody like me managed to get this game early and beat it if they were able to play the new chapters, because I currently don't seem them to select them. 

2 minutes ago, viceforce said:

The PS4 Version of the game comes out this Tuesday the 18th of April but I managed to get the game last Friday on the 7th. The PS4 version of this game is supposed to have 2 extra chapters "White Out Prologue & Yami. Now I'm wondering if anybody like me managed to get this game early and beat it if they were able to play the new chapters, because I currently don't seem them to select them. 

Doubt it, it probably won't be live until Tuesday.

So I've beaten the game after the patch came out and it only unlocked YAMI, is there any requirement for Whiteout or am I sol?

I have the same problem, latest patch installed, beat the game but only Yami and no Whiteout. Anyone have any tips for getting it to unlock?

I also finished the game, and neither YAMI nor Whiteout unlocked after 1.02 patch installed.

Anyone have a fix for this?