Post your latest level up trophy

marvelboy10

Level 311:

Ys: Memories of Celceta

48L833b82.png

Waking Dream
Cleared the game on Nightmare difficulty.

And another Ys adventure is finished and I have leveled up once again, ngl even though I've already played the game on the Switch, I am kindof tempted to buy the PS4 version of Ys VIII just to play that game again and get more trophies, who knows, maybe one day.

• Like 1

Level 310

L53b78f.png

6L7d4f6e.png

40-gold.png Dusk of the Shepherd

This is proof that you've witnessed the resolution of this story. Now you can try playing again with various changes to the gameplay, or you might venture into the daunting bonus dungeons.

Finally completed my first run of Zestiria. I actually think the game is pretty decent. The major downfall is its horrid equipment system. On to the grind!

• Like 3

I wasn't actually expecting to level up with this game. I really wasn't. But it happened. Go see other trophy thread for details. Let's just say... I pretty much broke the game. ?

Level 238:

24L52da9a.png

Secret Mission 5
Down the Dreaded Giant when it rears back and leaves itself wide open.

• Like 2

I wish it would let me post the image but because of the white-ish background it doesn't appear and I can't seem to figure out how to post it. So unfortunately my next couple of level up posts will probably be text only

Level 239:

A Private Journey
Find all optional collectibles in Episode 2

With this being an easy platinum game I'll probably level up at least one more time. Maybe more depending on how many points Platinum trophies give now. We'll see I guess.

• Like 2