Star Wars: The Last Jedi

RedPage17

im not gonna say what i think of this movie - beacuse of reasons - but what i see is there are peopole who love this movie, and peopole who thinks its worse than first movie (with jarjar) and its stupid. for me the best movie was 4-6.

now if you excuse me, im gonna do just like Leia

mustgo.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 9.3.2018 at 4:23 PM, ObliviousSenpai said:

Worst movie I have ever seen. I'll watch the next one when it comes to Netflix.

Really? There was plenty I disliked about it and it's definitely a bad movie for me. But there are still movies like Man of Steel or Troll 2 which in my opinion are certainly worse.

Has anybody else read the 'expanded' novel?

4 hours ago, Karlsson89 said:

Really? There was plenty I disliked about it and it's definitely a bad movie for me. But there are still movies like Man of Steel or Troll 2 which in my opinion are certainly worse.

Has anybody else read the 'expanded' novel?

Man of Steel was watchable for me. I would find something like Troll 2 or the Room to be more enjoyable than this just because they're so bad that I find them funny. With this movie, all I was thinking about was when it would be over.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My friend loaned me his copy of the Blu-ray.  I can forgive (more or less) what they did to Luke Skywalker, but this was just an awful movie.  It was full of plot holes and unnecessary scenes and drivel.